I’m a female (5’3 and 16 at 160 pounds) who’s gonna get a gym membership soon...

i’m a female (5’3 and 16 at 160 pounds) who’s gonna get a gym membership soon. i’m pretty sedintary so i’m trying to move more. i like cardio more than weights. i have a lot of stomach weight and ideally i’d like to be 120 pounds.

i want to build muscle on my thighs, tighten my butt, and flatten/strengthen my stomach, OR against all of this, get down to 120. where the hell should i start?? thanks kings n queens

Attached: F6A64054-D8D5-4DE8-A598-9D2A307A7492.gif (498x389, 71.3K)

you will never be a woman

Gotta be 18+ to post her so gtfo

Try searching for beginner routines on YouTube, that's what I do at least.
Good luck user

go read the entire sticky on fit

Lol i think Any Forums is a bad place to look for gym bros but you probably want squats and leg presses and stuff, honestly just running/cycling would be really great for your ass, i hardly do anything physical and yet my thighs and ass is in real good shape because i walk 30mins to work and 30 mins back plus i ride a bicycle and walk to the store when i can. So like less than 5 hours of activity per week aside from work itself. I dont eat that much though so i dont have to worry about burning fat off just maintaining my muscle mass and fit shape.

1. You have to be 18 to post here. Ik its stupid but i started reading Any Forums at like 14 and honestly im kinda fucked up from it now.

2. see honest Any Forums has good stuff. i wish i had the discipline to stick witih a workout routine. instead i go through cycles of starving myself and then being a slob for a few months until i feel disgusted by myself again.

overall tho anyone will tell you that cardio is somewhat of a waste unless ur trying to run a marathon or something. if u just wanna get in shape in general and be fit your going to have to lift weights if u like it or not.

look up the story an old guy told on Reddit,in which he confesses that his wife almost beat to death their violent mentally sick son. Very satisfying

Attached: 1645134559641.jpg (1672x992, 396.01K)

Just have lots of on-top sex for hours and hours. Great cardio.

30yo gymcel male here gl
Unironically ask Any Forums

Attached: 1645179473870.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

also, all the cardio in the world can't outrun a bad diet. if you have alot of stomache fat, you need to start with your diet.

cut out soda, candy, baked goods. cut down carbs and make sure the carbs you do eat have a low glycemic index stick to brown rice instead of white rice, whole grain pasta instead of white pasta, etc. half your plate should be meat, 1/4 veggies, 1/4 carbs.

CUT OUT SODA. it's the biggest waste of calories. same for those starbucks coffee drinks that are 80% whipped cream. take your coffee black

If you want a fun work out you can try copying some of the dances on youtube, some of those dances with the high beat per minute edm music would make a really fun intense cardio work out. With no membership or costs.

unrionically this also. ive had weeks where i can barely fucking walk bc my legs are so sore from this.

Look up Alec Enkiri and Alan Thrall. Theyre the two undisputed kings of youtube fitness.

The 2 most important movements you need to do is the back squat and deadlift and unfortunately theyre both quite technical but you can learn it within a few weeks with youtube's help. Also dont get a personal trainer, theyre a waste of money.

if you want fast results and train everyday:
dont go for walking
tt will fuck up your knees
hit the bicycle or the stepper

Have you tried working on your cortisol issues?

tits or gtfo

>anyone will tell you that cardio is somewhat of a waste

Cardio is for building stamina. You wanna mix in a little cardio every week.

Take your meds

>a little

key word.

10 mins warmup on a stairclimber or a short jog/bike ride outside. There's no reason to go to the gym and do an hour on the eliptical if your goal is general fitness.

for reference im also a female and last time i was into going to the gym id sit on the eliptical/bike for 45 mins and then wonder why i was making zero progress. once i started actually lifting some weight i saw progress. too many girls think just running on the treadmill is going to give them a fitness influencer body and it wont lol

>Everybody is just like meeeee.
Shut the fuck up

Also show tits I hope your fat I love fat

im just trying to help user out but if u wanna give her shitty advice go for it.

weightlifting and a health diet is going to cut more fat than hours of cardio thats just a fact

do you fuck black guys?

>cut down carbs
This.

>lift weights
And this.

I tried counting calories and doing a ton of cardio and the whole intermittent fasting thing for fucking months and saw zero progress. The second I dropped carbs, started lifting weights and eating protein in addition to my cardio routine, I started losing weight.

I thought the whole low carb thing was a meme. It's not.

this obv

c'mon u bitch

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 6.54K)

Shut the fuck up

u shut the fuck up douchebag. tf did i do to you stupid fucking incel. kys.