Why is Trudeau going to war with his citizens to keep pandemic restrictions when anyone sees there is no pandemic?

Why is Trudeau going to war with his citizens to keep pandemic restrictions when anyone sees there is no pandemic?

Right, because he's a gigantic faggot who deserves to be exiled back to Cuba.

Attached: 1645425286689.png (456x254, 111.76K)

Don’t interact with this Propaganda post

Don't interact with this Propaganda post

Attached: 462758.jpg (1024x1006, 132.52K)

We are the worst performing country in the G7 in terms of the economy and we were the best during the global recession of 2008 with Harper.

I hate how most of the people under 30 are easily brain washed by bullshit virtual signaling and woke crap that doesn't fucking matter

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1200, 239.67K)

CCP-controlled puppet, compromised since forever
>raise hands if you remember the RCMP being infiltrated and giving CCP access to five eyes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 20-05-26 Trudeau’s West Grey accuser was much younger than first thought The….png (714x1949, 963.46K)

As you react to propaganda.

What a faggot.

Anyways.

The only good commie is a sudoku'd commie.

Almost all Canadian restrictions are handled provincially and are being lifted in a week. Only have to deal with masks a little while longer. What war?

Inbred rednecks rejecting modern medicine uses French Canadian libtard as scapegoat for their lack of ability. Most original thing since Soros.

So the government caved?

Really now.

Sooo locking people up and taking away thier ability to make money is just a figment of my imagination...?

Oh look, another pol thread

Attached: 269731633_4327512287353705_681920953946329094_n.jpg (720x720, 29.31K)

Nah, I don't go to pol, they sound like a bunch of losers who probably even forget to vote.

the provincial government, if you really want to make such claims.

I didn't make any claimed.

I asked a question of the other poster.

So you really not understand how this place works?

2 more weeks user! Fucking sheep

The restrictions were being lifted anyway. Provincial governments were just taking their time with it. They just expedited their reassessment of the decline in cases, hospital admissions etc. and made a decision based on that. Maybe a month or two ahead of schedule.

What a retard.

Two years in and he said only one week left.

Can't you do woke math?

Yes, two more weeks until almost all the restrictions are lifted.

More like a week and a half. But yeah.

>A month or two ahead of schedule...

It's a simple yes or no.

Did the commies in Canada cave in or not?

Because now you're talking two months ahead of....?

local municipalities can enforce their own restrictions, how the fuck do you not know this by now?

Who would win: "silent majority" or one prancing boy?

Attached: clipclopwillcontinueuntilmoraleimproves.png (238x212, 8.81K)

Just to quote OP here:

> "WAAAAAAHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEH WAAAAAA!!!!!!:'("
I agree. OP SHOULD be crying.
Good job wanker, Im proud of you!

It's not a simple yes or no. Most things aren't. The decision was based on data, not the protest-turned-occupation. However there's reason to believe that the data was reassessed a little sooner based on this event. That is only speculation, though.

Two months ahead of *schedule, it says it right there. All of these restrictions we're going to be lifted over the next couple of months anyway.

Trudeau's slut mother had sex with Casto so many time that the chance of him being his son is pretty high.

>Almost all Canadian restrictions are handled provincially and are being lifted in a week.

It is a yes or no.

Did the government cave if the restrictions are being lifted?

Because according to Canada's king, he declared that all money will be whitelisted after being approved and if you're not there, then you're gonna have your licence revoked, assets frozen and insurance cancelled.

His words, not mine.

Sauce

Trudeau is undemocratic and a tyrant. Frightened to walk around his own country, for good reasons.