Just had my second dose of coof vaccine, feel like crap. How long until I feel better...

Just had my second dose of coof vaccine, feel like crap. How long until I feel better? Achy and chest feels tight and tension headache and clammy af

Attached: ECD7F27B-D459-44A6-A34F-9E3B8152E55D.jpg (749x738, 135.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@whatsherface:2/Everyone-Has-Aids:e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are going to die

Fuck should I smoke more weed then?

Little better tomorrow..next day nearly ok..3rd day..your pretty much past it all but just a little lingering..Try to sleep..Stay warm! eat easy foods like soup and mac n cheese..drink water/OJ

you need 1.7 weed to fix it

Fuck thank you both, life savers. I'll have 1.7 of weed, some water, shower, tea and early bed

No refunds

>ust had my second dose of coof vaccine, feel like crap
I just had a sore arm for a day

What a retard. I’m in the uk, I refused to have any vaccines and all rules are being scrapped this week lmao. Feels good man. I was prepared to go on to the end, my will was greater than tyrants on all sides of the political spectrum

Brave of you

Probably about a day and a half. I just slept it off.

So to tell you this but you got AIDs now. They used the AID's virus to deliver the mRNA to your cells.

Same. Arm felt better after two days.

you have AIDS now

Now we live with COVID forever because of you retards. Cunt.

Sounds like you better get a third dose.

Congratulations now we know you are a cunt rather than just speculating it.

Based

you just punched a hole in your immune system
acquired immune deficiency
that trojan horse isnt leaving now

you are on the perpetual pharma healthcare hamster wheel.

you will be more vulnerable to designer diseases now. seasonal flu, allergies. you name it.
And if you are extra lucky. myocarditis, pericarditis, blood clots, Gillian barre syndrome
and strokes.

Attached: 272973509_957081121577892_8816680599467125871_n.webp.jpg (320x211, 18.54K)

odysee.com/@whatsherface:2/Everyone-Has-Aids:e

I want you to think about that statement logically
supposedly, covid is somehow far more easily spread than the flu (where did all the flu numbers go??),
the flu is endemic,
and yet somehow you believe that covid wouldn't be endemic?