ITT: Your experience with cocaine

ITT: Your experience with cocaine

Attached: imagen_2022-02-21_032802.png (1100x694, 661.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4led1zjrxrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made a video about this.
youtu.be/4led1zjrxrs

Never done coke but have done meth and VyVanse. I would take a shit ton and just pace up and down my road for 5+ hours, come inside and then spit on and rub my tiny limp cock until I came, and then my legs would feel hella euphoric and I would listen to music
Or I would jam out for eight hours writing bullshit prose and crazy ideas until eventually I start edititing and sperging out on everything I wrote then say, fuck this shit its all retarded and I want to die

Attached: feelsmadman.jpg (330x357, 111.04K)

why spam this, user?

snowball out of control, started doing crack.
had to move far away and cut all my contacts to stop doing it.
i was doing 4g per day.
Stay away from speed and opioids.
Psychedelics is the way to go.

Didn't you get abstinence syndrome or something when you quit?

Besides the addiction, the mania, the heart
and liver damage, the side effects....Wait..
All of that sucks.Why do you take that stuff again?

I don’t touch it, most everyone I know who’s done it became unbearable and aggressive. I have also seen heavy enough usage that you can see facial tics and the “rusty pipe” nose and the heavy bleed. Isn’t worth your time

Based drug. It's affordable if you can just afford to just throw away 300 dollars, but it is obviously not for the weak willed. Very recommended if you are a strong, financially secure person.

Its like what they pretend energy drinks feel like
Also too much fake cut shit, too tedious to keep plugs if you dont have a heavy habit
Really annoying drug to deal with which is a shame cuz id do it forever if i could. Longest run is 42 days. Legalize medical cocaine

>be me
>at party with friend
>we were offered to try cocaine
>friend goes first
>party's host makes a line
>friend snorts it
>he freaks out, screaming in pain
>everyone starts laughing
>it was citric acid
>glad I didnt go first.

It kinda changed my life in a good way. I was a tall good looking guy who was also extremely nervous talking to strangers, especially women. Doing coke with a couple of buddies turned me into a comedy genius and panty soaker. I finally saw what people mean by telling shy losers to just put yourself out there and shrug off bad results. Cocaine did that for me and now I can do the same without it

haven't seen any since high school in the 90's. my friend rolled it in a joint, and then my other friend heated up the joint with his lighter when it was his turn, and everyone got pissed because he vaporized all the coke, and nobody else got any

Attached: 32c932a4ee036888b2253887e9d6af12.jpg (1280x534, 113.94K)

ishygddts

>Psychedelics is the way to go
Shrooms are my fav drug, but saying
>You should only use weed and psyches
Is a retarded and common idea

Attached: deep_dream_frog.jpg (388x383, 82.63K)

Did a fuck ton of it when I was young, alongside speed and heroin, and booze of course. Also LSD, mushrooms, ecstasy, meth, molly and what not, but my main vices were booze, coke and heroin; in that order.

sounds like a jolly stupid time user

Attached: 1644655138486.jpg (712x1024, 94.91K)

Boring. I had some from a guy who shared his. Me and my gf at the time were on the coco for the whole night, didn't feel much high. I couldn't tell the difference. It didn't even taste anything. However, when we came home and the comedown hit, we were glued to the bed, wide awake, with a hole in the brain, staring at the ceiling saying nothing.
Bad experience. Speed is way, way better. On the other hand, I can say speed saved my life. Best drug there is, my favourite.

some bot trying to make clicks for some idiot's asshat food blog.. report and hide

Sure, Patrick. Sure thing.

Did some lines with some mates. Was really pissed anyways, just kept feeling going for a few hours. no crash like i normally would have with alcohol.

Never done it. Cocaine is for losers to think they are hot shit. It doesn't alter your mind just makes you wired and more aggressive. Try not being an unhealthy piece of shit instead.

I don't know who the fuck Patrick is, you faggot.

>Never done it.
>Cocaine is for losers
Seems suspect.

I gotta ask the Darnley users out there… is it as “safe” to user as back in the day(2013-2015)? Meaning, use tor, you dont need a separate VPN, use Bitcoin via Coinbase, all ways use a key when communicating and never use name or address in communications, no problems with shipping or peoples packages getting confiscated?

Dated a guy (26) when I was 17 who had used it regularly for about 4 years in his early teens/20’s. It’s take him over half an hour to get off and I’d normally not complain about that but he’d never get more than half hard which was sad because it was a good size.

I did it twice in high school but didn’t like the racing heart or the crash.

Had an employee who was an addict, had the jaw grind twitch. He was my most reliable employee but I knew to keep an eye on him. He was family of a friend so I knew more history.

Fuck me….
*”I gotta ask DARKNET users…”

fake femanon

>sounds like a jolly stupid time user
it was

Attached: itwas.png (365x179, 22.46K)

This.

He is likely a faggot.

Attached: 1629119251370.png (992x671, 919.45K)

That guy looks great except he has a huge nose.