Dude i have to share this with someone

dude i have to share this with someone
if you have tiktok, go this channel right now and watch the live
it's some fucking random ass old man with a cracked out prostitute in a hotel or some shit and he's trying to play it off like it's the love of his life
all he's doing is raging at the fucking comments
please watch this, it is so fucking cringy
the tiktok is vsu95

Attached: pain.jpg (945x2100, 460.1K)

Sounds like fun wish I didn't have a splitting headache ask them why the hoe has coat hanger marks on her forehead for me, peace one love

this bitch really just took her shirt off and he's still just mad about the comments

Bro no, wtf do I care about a couple ugly people lol

Enjoy ban for advertisement nigger

dude seriously you gotta watch this, it's so painful, i'm really starting to wonder if this woman is actually okay
she is so fucking drunk and something strange is going on here lmfao

I did jokingly but I meant it seriously, she was down instantly, 4 times, nothing really just normal post sex chat and bed(I fucked her too), 5 inches, normal post coom need to get away from everyone, not at all, nah I did fuck her a lot rougher than I usually do the times she did peg me which I never set out to do or noticed until she told me. I wouldnt actually do it with a girl that Im trying to stay with long term, this was more like a fwb that turned into a relationship somehow.

everybody start asking him why he wears high heels

i got muted from the chat immediately when i said she looks hungry
they have certain words they can't say for some reason, like he got mad at her for saying "the s word," which i'm pretty sure was "single" lmao
now he's just trying to convince the chat that she still is for surely in the house and that she is just "doing dishes" but she's like clearly in the bathroom railing more coke

bro this shit is tripping me tf out

say things that make him sweat. the stream is genuinely concerning though. i got him to end it

HAHAHAH he ended it

Fuck I don't do tiktok.

How can I see it without tiktok?

fuck it just ended
i recorded a good portion of it though if anyone is interested hahahah

lel i made him end it, it was me. he got up like moments after reading my comment

Not your personal army.

damn I just missed it. can you upload it?

stfu you idiot. he didn't even ask for a pa, he simply said check it out.

braindead

deff. hope someone else recorded more. make sure to google his user later on in the coming weeks in case anyone posts

alright i got about 15 minutes of recording, what's the best place to upload it real quick ?

google drive or something

aw dude idk i never upload shit to anywhere. maybe just zip and mega it?

aight hold up

who are these dudes?

uploading now, it's actually like 22 minutes or so
at first i thought it was just fucking cringy but something is really fucking strange here

thanks user