Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: Colorbattle.png (1200x1650, 1.63M)

Attached: 1643928431373.png (200x200, 12.81K)

I dont know

Kenny is literally immortal so orange easily

Yamaha is the opposite of immortal, they may still lose

White. White always wins

Pink. Fuckers get Kid Buu AND Kirby.

Well, blue has Genie and if he can grant wishes, it's pretty much gg. White has Rick so if he can come up with something to out genie a genie then they might win.

pink and its not even close, madoka and buu. balance better next time

Green has Shrek get fucked colorfags

Mr. Rogers

Attached: 13680310_702137966606477_4317337484997624607_o.jpg (1800x1800, 257.61K)

Silver surfer is above Kid Buu and Hulk is stronger than kirby

It's between Blue, Green, and Pink

Blue:
>A literal magic genie, can materialize literally anything that might be necessary to kill someone else
>A mid-tier superhero (watered-down Superman powers)
>a little goblin boy who can materialize literally anything with chalk
>A super-scientist that can keep up with Genie and chalk kid
>a notably powerful ice mage
>a notably powerful cyborg
>a sentient train
Chalk kid and Megamind make gear/powerups to make Bubbles and Ice King even stronger, Genie hardcarries and also materializes tracks for Thomas. Megamind doesn't need much help

Green:
>A planetary threat rage monster
>One of the most powerful Jedi ever
>One of the most powerful Green Lanterns ever
>Shrek
>Gir
Frog slut and green bear job immediately. No melee fighters on the other teams can take Hulk even with help, he can even contend with Buu in terms of fistfighting. Basically, even ignoring the rest of a really good team, Yoda and Hulk alone could take most of the characters in this fight.

Pink:
>Buu, the strongest fighter in terms of raw strength and one of the best magic users
>Kirby, able to become a weaker version of anyone here
>Some jobbers
Buu takes basically the entire fight almost immediately if he wants. Hulk, GL, Genie, Yoda, and (if he can go golden) Frieza can give Buu trouble, but he can still beat all but Genie and (IF he can transform) Frieza one-on-one. Kirby copies Buu (Or Hulk, or Genie, or Frieza, etc.) and wipes most of the characters here. Honestly, Buu solos the whole thing unless Frieza can transform, Genie can kill people with magic, or if Green team uses really good teamwork.

If Blue team had Bobobo, he would have solo'd

Attached: bob.jpg (319x500, 64.01K)

>if he can grant wishes, it's pretty much gg
IIRC he can't grant killing wishes. Some kinda faggoty genie magic rules

I'd say the most powerful character on the chart is Bill so my money's on yellow.

The whole thing comes down to only these characters, the rest are irrelevant:

Genie
Bill Cypher
Hulk
Green Lantern
Raven
Ursula the Sea Witch
Buu
Silver Surfer
Spawn
Mewtwo
Freiza
Rick Sanchez

Any one on that list easily kills anyone not on that list.
White has three characters on that list. No other colour has more than two. White wins.

Which Rick is that? That is the real question.

Genie can't grant wishes that kill anyone, I don't think he ever specified that he can't do it of his own volition, and if he's like the rest of the Arabic djinn of legend, he would be fucking lethal. He's not really a physical entity, so there's nothing on this list that can kill him, the only counter is to get ahold of his lamp.

kek

pink for kid buu alone, he literally blew himself up to destroy planets and regenerated. that alone takes out 95% of everyone else on the list

Pink has kid Buu. It's not even close

Considering Bill Cypher has toon force and reality warping capabilities I think he's probably the biggest threat to deal with and probably carries Yellow to win.

On the other hand Pink or White stand a fairly good chance; Buu, Kirby and Madoka have some insanely strong upper tier feats. White has Frieza, a casual planet buster up at or near Buu's level, an extremely strong psychic Mewtwo and Rick has contingency shit for a lot of situations though I dunno if he can counter magic.

Probably gonna give it to Yellow or Pink because Buu with Madoka or Kirby is gonna be enough to take down Frieza but again, Cypher is a reality warping ton force (maybe?) immortal.

You're discounting how broken Kirby is. He scales way above most characters