HOW DO YOU SHIT WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE IN THE STALLS???? HOW DO YOU DO IT?

HOW DO YOU SHIT WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE IN THE STALLS???? HOW DO YOU DO IT?

Attached: f8089d125b84859fa3be7d7b7c5d0f2d.jpg (2900x1933, 291.79K)

wait for the other three people to leave and hide my feet

no see you're supposed to use separate stalls not one at the same time

>shitting in public restrooms at all
Just wait till you get home, retard

There's so many toilets available though.

Just look at the size of those gaps. Shitting is a private thing. I would literally rather stand in the middle of the room and jerk off than shit in one of those cubicles

Peristaltic pressure in my intestines forces the feces out.

Any other stupid questions?

i like to fart and shit as loudly as possible in public toilets. I also enjoy farting loudly in public

Loudly. Maybe fake cry.

Either loud n proud or like you're fucking 007 sneaking into a shitter.

If you are trying to be quiet, put some toilet paper in the toilet before you shit, It'll make some noise but it's the best you'll get.

I've heard so many horror stories about people getting bacteria and shit in stalls, so I only use them to pee and that is it, and even after that I feel like shit, I just hold it in until I get home

I'd prefer not to.
So I don't go in there, unless the only other option is literally shitting my pants.
At that point, it's quite easy for me

I wait until I see a couple guys go in. Then I take the last stall and let fly. I try to be as loud as possible. Then I leave without flushing or washing my hands.

shamelessly, faggot. give it a good push. cackle maniacally. wipe with you hand. slap a shitty hand print on the stall. maintain eye contact with everyone you encounter as you wash your hands. if you wear suspenders, snap them both with your thumbs when the task is complete.

I have IBS so I'll shit in nearly any conditions. Get over it though, everyone shits, even 10/10 grills.

I don't shit in public toilets because I'm not a delinquent.

My fedex warehouse has only 1 shitter for the male bathroom, it's at the end of the warehouse so it's quiet as fuck too, if you're able to poop there then you can poop anywhere.

door open, completely naked, death metal screaming while you squeeze one out and beat off at the same time

Just chad-up and make it as loud as possible, like it's a gross-out contest. What are you? Some kind of pussy! Shame about shitting means you are still suffering from Mommy's toilet-training. Be a man!

Based suspenders snapper.

As loudly as possible. I will add fake grunts, like a moaning whore. Assert your dominance.

This. And shower right after to wash your ass.