Yup. He’s going to prison and the Republican Party is going to die with him...

Yup. He’s going to prison and the Republican Party is going to die with him. Trump has essentially assured the democrats at least 20 more years of office.

Attached: B40B6318-CF80-4FDA-817E-874D7C67E7FC.jpg (1242x1439, 295.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Self-described
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweet.

rent free

>He’s going to prison
the 200th time...

yah sure libtard, sure.

Yeah nah m8.

>Yup. He’s going to prison
That's a shame. He really didn't do anything wrong and the government is forging documents again.
>and the Republican Party is going to die with him.
This, however, is a good thing. FUCK the GOP for being pussies.

Attached: 1635448629924.jpg (1024x613, 78.98K)

Attached: 1618024218858.jpg (785x960, 81.18K)

dubs don't lie

Can we pretend transgender ideology never happened and everyone just goes back to being feminine crossdresser transsexuals and butch lesbians or tomboys? This whole thing since “transgender” became a word has been a disaster worst than the holocaust for nigger people. I want to go back…

Attached: 3.jpg (1196x463, 53.46K)

Yeah, because we're going to last 20 more days because of Democrat's mishandling of the Russian situation. We all glow down here

>tds
yikes

>look over there, don't look over here
that's right comrade, I'm sure I'll fall for that

Wrong. Trump will never go to prison

How many times has orange man been charged with a crime and got away with it? This one will be no different.

>lock her up! lock her up!
>2 more weeks!

>the government is forging documents again.
your tin foil hat needs adjustment

is pol in the room with you right now?

I handle classified information.
Hillary misused classified info, Donald misused classified info
nothing will happen to them
if I did that I'd go to prison (deservedly so)

Corporate Democrats are too frightened to hold Donald accountable for anything. Even the treasonous insurgents are getting light sentences. Grampy is terrified and Nancy still wants to be friends.

Attached: tve18266-34-78.jpg (320x240, 20.32K)

it's a precarious house of cards, if one of them falls (even from team red) the entire thing is coming down hard

>Corporate Democrats are too frightened to hold Donald accountable for anything.
Really? Who consistently voted against impeachment yet still said Trump was accountable?

Trump does not represent the Republican party, most moderate Republicans opposed him during the 2016 election and his poltical affiliation have shifted to and fro like lazy grass in the breeze for decades.

He's a businessman who knows how to appeal to a base. MAGA is a thing all of it's own and most of his fellow Republicans won't miss him now that he's gone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Self-described