Wizard here. What's it like to have a gf? I keep trying to find one but no luck. Should I keep trying?

Wizard here. What's it like to have a gf? I keep trying to find one but no luck. Should I keep trying?

Attached: 1644950870420.jpg (1263x1891, 818.78K)

Throw away all your time and money and jerk off, it's very similar.

There's got to be more to it than that user. Other people in relationships seem happy.

this. gfs are fun for a couple years, but LTRs are fucking terrible.

>seem

exactly

So i'm better off alone and miserable you're saying?

well you don't have to be miserable. but yes.

Wish I could tell ya
I'm fuck worthy, but not date-able
Wrap your head around that one

I've had two 4 year relationships. I lived with the last one for a year.
People are disgusting and you begin to resent them the more time you spend around them. But when the sex is good, and you're having it daily, life can seem pretty great for a while.
I don't think I'll settle down unless I meet a big titty redhead that's smarter than me and likes my fat cock. I'm a Hypergamous male.

A relationship is the main thing missing in my life. No matter how much I improve in other areas it doesn't matter.
So girls will fuck you but not date you? Well at least you've got one thing going for you.

>So girls will fuck you but not date you? Well at least you've got one thing going for you.
Well I still get lonely but at least my dick ain't dry, no one wants to date the shoulder to cry on/ dick to jump on guy

Im in the same boat as OP. Ive never been in a relationship let alone held hands with another woman. is it naive of me to think that a woman would want to be in a relationship because she genuinely wants to be with that person? from the outside persepective it looks like once you are in one, you have to do a whole bunch of shit just to please he. arent relationships 50/50?

>smarter than me
worst idea ever
smart girls are the absolute WORST to deal with
find some dumb bitch so you dont get into arguments about every topic under the sun, even ones she has no perspective on
not to mention smart people are harder to entertain so shell be pissy and bored more often

Yes.

>arent relationships 50/50?
absolutely not

if a relationship is the only thing missing in your life, and you're still miserable, then the relationship won't make you less miserable. maybe for a time because you'll think its great, but soon you'll realize that hanging out with that person is a chore that you only do because your dick keeps getting hard.

>arent relationships 50/50?
not the successful ones.
A strong relationship is 60/60. How? Because both partners have to be willing to give more than 50%, because there are going to be times where that's what is necessary. You might feel like you're doing more work than your partner, but it's ok because you both agreed to 60/60.

>find some dumb bitch so you dont get into arguments about every topic under the sun
I'm dubs user
dumb bitches aren't sexy for some odd reason
It's like every-choice sucks

I'm dumber than my dad and I'm his only son. I can't have kids that are dumber than me. I need to keep the bloodline healthy.
And user, no matter how high a woman's IQ is, she's still a woman. She's prone to empathizing rather than systematizing, and I'll always have that advantage.

My gf is the definition of hot and cold. She sucks and takes mean dick and knows how to get all the buttons running. She's an amazing person to love and be loved by...
That is until her bad days happen and she just disappears for god knows how long. She's not even cheating or anything. She has sever daddy issues and they make her extremely avoidant at times.
Basically the cycle is:
>things are going well
>we get really close
>she gets scared
>starts creating distance
>either she gets lonely or I threaten to leave
>she shows up and starts shoving my dick in every orifice then breaks down and begs for forgiveness
>rinse and repeat

Yeah... Not worth the trouble, but I fucking love the bitch so it wrecks me when she the bad days come.
I wish I met a normal woman once.

By the way OP
Hang out around bitches that just broke up, you're the closest dick so you're the first thing they fuck
Won't get you a relationship or any long term satisfaction, but you do get laid constantly if you do it

sounds like you found a psycho user. have fun

You decide OP. It's just as good as you can imagine, and it's also just as bad as you can imagine.

If you are miserable alone, you always will be, if you need someone else in your life to be happy, you have lots of other issues.

How many girls who just broke up do you know user? Even if that were true, I maybe see one breakup every couple years or so, so i don't think it would up my odds much.

I normally wouldn't jump to recommending couple's therapy but it seems like your gf has a specific issue and maybe you two can overcome it together. I have no idea what the underlying cause of her fear is. If you find she's incapable of change, run.

i'm sure i have plenty of issues. but my life is generally pretty good except that i'm 36 and still a kissless virgin. that's by far the biggest thing wrong with my life.