Tell me honestly Any Forums, what are your thoughts on incest? And what about incest threads here...

Tell me honestly Any Forums, what are your thoughts on incest? And what about incest threads here? Do you have anything against them?

Attached: 7440287.3.jpg (500x741, 75.44K)

1st cousin is about as far as I would go

Based.
Would you fap to your sister if she was objectively a hottie

All incest is hot if it's not abusive, but honestly I wouldn't do parents, even if I find stories hot. I'd fuck a sister in a second.
First clit I ever saw was my cousin's at 8, so that's probably where it comes from

Hot as fuck until you cum, after which you realise "What the fuck was I thinking?".

totally degenerate,every individual who worships this deserves a bullet.

siblings are supposed to have natural anti-pheromones to repel each other sexually.

Yeah I get you. There's something about real patents that's past my limit too, tho I would fuck an "aunt". Not real aunt but a milf relative, so it's not about the age difference

I wouldn't do it personally, but I enjoy watching other people do it. So long as the female is young. Can't stand MILFs.

Every incest thread on this website is LARP from only children

See, I never heard of that but even of it's true, we beat that by inventing social media. Pics can make you hard regardless.

My dick can't tell the difference

I live in the netherelands forca couple of years now. It's normal in dutch culture for siblings to fuck, dutch parents don't stop it, and its been normal in here for a long time. And half of these people look like mutants, the whole population is diseased with inbreeding deformations. Thats why it is a taboo in most places of the world. It destroys the gene pool.

Fpbp.

No, it's the exact opposite actually. People raised together are not attracted to one another. But close relations attract. Siblings separated at birth and reunited later report being crazy about each other at far higher rates than random.

the people on this thread are the same people who call men who like men degenerates

I would have banged my qst cousin when we were teens. She would sit on my lap at every family function and subtly grind her ass on my hard cock. We were never alone so nothing was given a chance to progress.

Yeah some years ago I read a psychology article that explained exactly that in more detail, by living together you develop a sort of automatic repulsion towards your relatives, but if you were to be separated early on childhood and reunited later, you will see your relative as a potential partner or have interest in her/him.

Bump

Nope. If it's only one generation deep and consensual it's ok. They don't have any higher chance of birth defects.

There isn't a single thing here based on science.

>sister
>objectively hot
she's objectively not hot because she's your sister, you fucking white nigger trash kill yourself, you're as degenerate as a tranny

that did not happen for me and my sister and cousin

Attached: getit.png (519x349, 63.8K)

You don't understand simple shit so let me break it up for you
> imagine hot girl
(I mean objectively beautiful body, good anatomical proportions, perfect breaststroke size, perfect hips, ass, face, skin, everything)
> now imagine she has brother
> you are the brother
At which point are you saying she stops being hot, objectively speaking, NOT from your subjective point of view?