What is your earliest memory?

What is your earliest memory?

Attached: 1510690176509.jpg (768x1024, 73.38K)

I remember myself in my previous life plowing your mother, dying and then her giving birth to me

war.

my father telling me he wasn't going to live with me and ma anymore

some house I first live in

I remember putting a toy dinosaur named rex down my pants. It felt good so I started rubbing my dick over it's face. I'm so sorry rex

Swimmimg in a creek and the salt water making my pee pee hurt

so you're your own father?

Screaming. Lots of screaming.

Attached: DAFB33C0-9C59-46EE-B1B3-01AE1D2FD97D.jpg (960x1280, 258.27K)

I remember my previous life where I was a woman and then died and now I'm Tranny

I remember having a diaper rash and the box of Argo cornstarch my mom used to put on it

I distinctly remember licking my mother's razer blade when I was 2 years old. The worst part about that is the possibility that it was used before I licked it.

My mom and dad in my room yelling at me and my brother about some shit, just screaming shit like no more pizza, no more candies etc.

the smell of death in the camps

Idk if its my earliest but i think i was like maybe 6 or 5 and me and my brother fought so i played lego all by myself

almsot getting molested by a clown at a showgrounds when the circus came to town. was sent under the bleaches cause mum dropped her camera and I was a smol boi, she sent me to go get it and a clown found me. i remember him chasing me and trying to get me stop, all I did was cry then my memory is black. Next thing I remember is looking up at my mum and her being pissed

Sorry that was me.

Feeling really sick, with unquenchable thirst, and peeing every 4-5 minutes. Going to hospital and then being told I have type 1 diabetes.

My earliest memory is waking up from a nightmare. I dreamt I was in the garage with my dad and I slipped and fell into a bottomless hole in the middle of the garage. I grabbed the edge and I was hanging there yelling for me dad to help me but he just smiled and let me fall. I woke up in my bed feeling like had I just fallen into it from a great height scared as shit. I think I was like five.

Also these new captchas are too fuckin hard dude

Sitting in my high chair and getting spoonfed peas I think while my cousins played around me. I really did not want to eat what they were trying to force into my mouth.

Attached: why.jpg (750x1000, 70.48K)

>ok
>when I was around three years old maybe four but I really think 3 my mom was shopping ant K-mart
>she had found a few things to try on and I remember her saying something like, you are getting a little too old to go into the changing room.
>I said something along the line of it was ok and would not do anything, hehehe
>so we go into the changing room and i turn around while my mom try some clothes on..
>and i waited...hold...hooollldd...HOOOLLLD
>at the perfect moment right when i could tell she would not be able to stop me I bolt..
>i had this planed from the start and I run to one of the changing room that i had noticed a woman was changing in as we went in
>run straight to it a jerk the curtain open.
>My Freaking Hand to God, well before I say this let me say that i believed then as I do now, that God rewards the bold.
>MY HAND TO GOD, a blonde woman was in there and had on one of those panties, with stocking and black bras just like your wildest dreams would come up with..
>when i jerked the curtain open she let out this scream and did that classic woman trying to hide her goodies move.
>and I know I was just a 3 year old but I knew even then that I liked it when you give a woman a splash of shame..
>mom grabs me and throws me out of the changing room, but I got mine..
>I would just love to hear that woman talk to my mom and say something like there is something wrong with that boy..damn men..

Attached: 1644526883408.jpg (1200x1587, 202.55K)

Puking all over a cedar chest that my parents still own today

Attached: serious siam.jpg (525x700, 75.83K)

approx. 1,5 years old.. pissing on the face of my father..
2,5 years old tried to stop my "father" from beating my mom..