Why does this have no cult following?

Why does this have no cult following?

Attached: 81IavTGbxmL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x350, 48.76K)

It does

Is that the show about the guy with the gun who can shoot anything every time?

With how fucking gay it is I thought I'd see it in 2022

I see it on Any Forums all the time and even on Any Forums sometimes.

No. It's the guy that transforms into a girl and back when splashed with water. Some ask "What happens during pregnancy and then gets splashed?"

The manga is way better, and the main character is one of the more boring in this series. They guy who turns into a pig or the goose dude is way more fun

I loved this stupid piece of shit as a teen. Forgot about it. Thanks user.

it does but its fans have grew up and aren't as vocal as the young ones and their "flavor of the month" meme anime.

this^

i wanted to fuck that pig

Attached: 1620839007704.png (640x480, 282.86K)

I love ranma, such a fun show, I've heard it has a cult following in latin america because it still runs on TV there or did for a while

which one?
the tried recently in mexico but you know... Censorship :/

akane was so much cuter with long hair...

nope.

Catholic entraintment as they should have? No. There is no near to answer and to lie to me. Catholic-Latin America looks like god damned shit and nothing about it says "holy". Even the allegedly upper-class neighborhoods are filled with nothiing but heretics and blasphemers. Nothing but.

And, the same can be done with American legislation. And trust me, I did. I ran the same cross-verification/examination model and American senators are just as treasonous as Catholics are blasphemous. Just as.

Prior to 1990, the question was simple. 1) The pearl necklace, velvet dress and fine meat or 2) Wandering through the streets, like a vagabond, wanting to work for 10 cents a day. Which one do you prefer? As a human, the answer is simple. Just as a human, I won't blame anyone for wanting the pearl necklaces. On themselves or on their wife. It's human.

2001. 2011.2021.

The camaras turn on. Senators are recorded on video. Mumbling their words. Stuttering. Holding their pens while scribbling. Arrogantly. Using eyeglasses for reading, superficially, it is clear that no one has been doing any reading at all. These are not intellectuals.At all. 20 years of schooling, millionare salaries drained into Yale and Harvard, and these imbeciles cannot read a single page as printed on paper, without mumbling or entering a state of drowsiness while reading it superficially. No critical thinking. Whatsoever.

And why?

Well, you are supposed to be part of a Democratic state and are supposed to be perpetuating the tradition while being placed on a podium while your peers take turns assailing your beliefs. Debates. You learn to defend. You refine, atune, progress and reduce your margin of error. Training. You come out, and apply. Having perfected your position.

But that is not the way that it is.

You go in, take a position. Defend it. Are told to switch over into the other side to debate it, defend it. Now, you feel either shame or shameless.

Attached: 7a855672db69d64a40f844af3e535836.jpg (736x1221, 98.91K)

Could the same be said of people like Sailor Moon otaku and DBZ otaku?

man, good thing it came out when it did, imagine how shreded and messed up it could have ended up with the current gender agenda

>which one?
the lil pink one

Attached: 1628165790126.png (640x480, 225.25K)

oh my god yes she was fuck that dyke tomboy haircut

i'm not even an animu guy really and even I know this has had a massive cult following since the early 90s. you couldn't count how many fan sites this show had

so cute
too bad she was just a barely used one-off
..i think

Attached: 1643260474493.png (640x480, 293.98K)

which part?
well, both sailor moon and ranma are kinda use as flagship for the troons so...
ಠ_ಠ
nope, blue short hair is the best :3

There is no other way. You defend it. Well. Now, you know how to lie your way through life. Lesson number 1. And, now, you learn to suspect that your peers, companions on your party or opposers, are doing exactly the same thing. And they are. Lesson number 2.

This is the same technique used in the special forces. A basic principle as applied begins by gathering a group of novices and yelling them. Humilliating them. Denigrating their mothers. Regarding them as homosexuals. Typical "Boot camp training" or "Fight Club movie" style themes.

You then get them to line up, to feed. In a hurry. To wash their dishes. You order them to hand in their dishes for inspection. You then pretend to inspect them. You pretend to notice the defects. And, when apparently noticing a defect, apparently, you throw the dish into the dirt and denigrate them. Or beat them. If possible.

Now, the ones that were being sloppy about the situation know to never do that ever again. And, or, but now, the ones who were not paying attention thiink that you saw something that they did not. And, or , but now the ones that carefully washed their dishes know that you are a god damned fucking liar and possibly a spy undermining their govenment agencies and armed military forces.

On the reverse, assuming that they were conscripted, they now know to wash their dish, properly, while expecting you to be a cunt about it for know reason. Knowing that you are a cunt. The ones who were not paying attention mistake thats, in their confusion as feedback or award and punishment. Driving them insane. Lunacy, Non-sense. Psychosis.

That is the way that it is.

By the time that they get out into the battlefield, the one that saw you for the cunt that they always knew that you were, are now waiting for the right moment to have the opportunity to toss back a hand-grenade, in order to save your life, before choosing not to do it. Allowing you die. Leaving no witnesses. And knowing that you god

Attached: 7f70c13b382f4bb3f651034a762ad46e.jpg (1080x1254, 197.06K)

>ಠ_ಠ
ఠ_ఠ