What is a better investment, Firearms or Gold to combat inflation...

What is a better investment, Firearms or Gold to combat inflation, I heard the Rich folks are in control of the Gold Market and cause inflation to get dumb people to buy into it.

Attached: q2r5gljq8sw41.jpg (1500x1500, 172.53K)

Attached: Shit_Coin_Front_and_Back_1024x1024.jpg (1024x622, 183.85K)

Yeah man, but that's every investment more or less. May as well toss in a few bucks and hang on til they make it worth something.

Gold loses value relative to inflation but it's certainly better than just using whatever interest rates a bank will give you. Outside of specific special interest firearms they aren't an appreciating asset. I mean, unless there is a civil war on the horizon.

I'd tell you to look at collector cars or middle class urban real estate for safe appreciating assets.

Invest in yourself. Get educated to get a better job.

That would be worthless in a Civil war scenario. If Society collaspes.

That would be worthless in a Civil war scenario. If Society collapses.

Which is more useful to you? Weaponry or shiny rocks?

>iF sOcIeTy CoLlApSeS
lol stick to reading your YA dystopia novels kiddo

>Get educated to get a better job.
Only if you're taking STEM, law or medicine. If none of those interest you, then do trades. Everything else is a waste of money. Only exception is business degrees if you want to run or manage a business but I'd only recommend that if you've already got something lined up, otherwise your business degree only qualifies you for paper pusher desk work and you can usually get those jobs without it.

If you have weaponry you can kill people with the shiny rocks. Then you have both.

These retards think they’re going to be one of the few successful survivors in the civil war until they run out of batteries and gasoline and end up sucking dick for a place in some chad’s fifedom

You're just mad that I'm thinking of the next election ahead instead of some education lol.

Why do you assume I'm not going to be a Chad with a fiefdom. Do you think a Computer science Major would be the leader of his community?

The time to buy gold is when no one talks about it. When they are fucking advertising gold on TV and popup ads then it is at peak value. Sellers will steer you away from gold when it is at the lower end of its value cycle. They are buying low, selling high, they want you to buy high.
Firearms are a risky investment. If they get stolen you are culpable in the felonies they are used in. Their value goes up dramatically during times of turmoil, but they can be used on you in encounters. The government puts new restrictions on them making them a liability to try and sell. And it is illegal to use a firearm just about anywhere urban or residential. Most states charge you with murder for shooting a nigger who breaks into you home at 2AM, only after lengthy trial will they unwillingly call it self-defense.
Or you can do what I have done. Between machining jobs for clients I make ghost AR-15s, and stockpile them hidden inside the structure of my house. When I'm low on cash I can usually sell one for $4K within days of announcing it, I sanitize it cleaning anything of 'me' off of it, wiped clean and packed, handled with gloves all the way to a buyer.
So, watch gold closely and buy it when its on the low side, but don't buy guns, MAKE guns and sell them.

Genuine question.
Who is going to fight in this so called "civil war"?

Attached: 1641907619586.webm (854x480, 1.5M)

>Who is going to fight in this so called "civil war"?
Depends, I'm not sure what will happen in 2024 or 2028 but if it would be like Syria, a Balkanization of the United States with political parties and different groups fighting for control funded by foreign powers.

Being an engineer would have huge benefits in a "collapsed society"

I played a lot of Minecraft, so I think I know a thing or two but on a serious note you're right.

That was literally a non-answer