Be me

>be me
>french
>every single person on the internet hates us for seemingly no reason
Any Forums can you explain I dont get it

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-234354.png (448x395, 184.67K)

>french

>implying being french isn't reason enough

Are you actual French or French Canadian?

Also; how big is your dick?

French have an arrogant and effeminate accent

1: youre entire country literally smells like feces, and cigarettes
2: Your egos make American's look like a mild mannered suburban Dads
3: take a look at your history

I'm pretty sure it's just a meme but the other posters have some valid points

>french
Theres your answer frog cunt

The only based frenchman was a corsican

Yeah you guys love to criticize everyone else so it's no surprise people fling shit back at you. Don't take it seriously just as we don't take your criticisms that seriously either.

Something about attitude could be involved.

not just on the internet
french people will refuse to speak english, even if they know how to. theyre rude arrogant faggots

It's a jewish tactic to get Europeans to hate each country except for themselves.
It's a dive and conquer tactic.

English hate French and French hate English.
Irish hate English, English hate Irish.
English hate Welsh, Welsh hate English.
English hate Scottish, Scottish hate English.

Do I need to continue on here?
Can you see how this is a clear divide and conquer tactic now because there is no way that this all sprung from nowhere.

On that account they are just responding to all the English and Americans that go there and refuse to even learn a single word in French which is pretty fucking rude and arrogant

Not my experience, any French people I met were always fun and willing to have fun with me.
Same with German people, Swiss people, Spanish people and Greek people.
Are you jewish by any chance?

>no reason
there's one right there

fuck the french

I married one so yeah I am.

jew detected

>Any Forums can you explain
No. I can't remember myself *not* liking France and French people.

j'achete les bon bons mdr

Going somewhere does not preclud learning a language. If somoene is passing through France to get to, I don't know, Bulgaria; not learning French is not being arrogant or an asshole but if both the American and the French know English and the French refuse to use English based on thinking it's beneath them-the American is not the asshole or arrogant one in this scenario.

Speaj english and bam, not french

French people are being forced to learn English, along with every other country in the world.
Now whos arrogant.

Except plenty of Americans have loved to go to Paris and that isn't just passing through. I never have noticed any hesitation to speak English in airports or the TGV. Outside of Paris I had to keep being rude to stop them from trying to speak English with me.