Alcohol withdrawal is really kicking my ass. I'm on day 13, and only really had a craving yesterday, but stood strong...

Alcohol withdrawal is really kicking my ass. I'm on day 13, and only really had a craving yesterday, but stood strong. mostly what sucks is being fucking thirsty all the time and feeling like i'm trudging along.

Any experiences with this, Any Forums?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHH.jpg (601x601, 51.87K)

it's cool you quit that shit stay strong and don't be a weak faggot

just keep your mind occupied with bbc demoralization

Drink water instead idiot.

I was sober for two years. Biggest mistake of my life.

Try just plain carbonated water user, that was the only thing that hit the spot for me

Your IQ would have to be room temperature to get addicted to alcohol

gum, carbonated waters, a hobby, etc.

>t. alcoholic

I don’t drink alcohol. It’s a shitty high

I'll give it a go, never really thought it was good for anything but haven't had it in years.
Not wrong

I believe in you user, I had bad withdrawals for 3 week. Life is better on the other side you just gotta hang in there. Meditate, pick up a new hobby, if you are a religious person read scriptures talk to your pastor,reverend or priest whichever applies. What helped me out the most is my immediate family caring and supporting me during those hard times.

The same family that fueld your addiction? Please never give anybody life advice ever again

I gave you solid advice the rest is valid plus I did say that that's what helped me out. Good luck on journey.

I'm not op. Stop posting your nonsense

There was some woman that intercepted me at the bank the other day in Sam Hyde glasses and an orange dress. Reminder to kill her and her family.

Attached: TIMESAND___mocibeOcNa1qz4rgpibeOcNa1qz4rgpibeOcNa1qz4rgp540.gif (498x280, 1.66M)

>HEHE
>I THOUGHT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING BY FUCKING GOD IN THE ASS
>HEHE, LOL
>MAYBE I'LL POST WOJAK TO EXPLAIN HOW I THOUGHT FUCKING GOD IN THE ASS WAS GOOD FOR MY INTERESTS

You need to find a non alcoholic drink that tastes similar to what you used to drink. I have a big glass of OJ + Sprite next to me and it's been ten years since I had one with vodka in it.

have a beer user, it helps with everything

You are a sad and pitiful soul.

This really helps a lot when I need to avoid drinking too. It's also way cheaper than buying beer. Obviously healthy and smart choice.

no luckily my father was an alcoholic and chain smoker which scared me off from ever trying anything