Just watched the trailer. It actually looks good

Just watched the trailer. It actually looks good.

Attached: 1645035296165.jpg (935x1024, 399.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVGOVokbw6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: BAIT.jpg (225x225, 3.41K)

Nigger

not bait my honest opinion.

Attached: 903786B4-4821-491F-9733-96FFA0A57098.png (625x626, 180.89K)

Nigger

Hmm... now that's an interesting thing. I do like Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, and I do plan to read the books too and I will definietly watch this show too. There was a 100% chance that there will be all the different races of Earth will be in this show, so black dwarves and elves didn't surprise me, a bit dissapointed but eh, whatever, I think I can survive it. but! The oooh so fucking shit cgi that was in that 1 minute trailer has made me carve my eyes out! The old movies had better visuals, what the fuck is this? When they are climbing on a mountain, like I'm playing a game from 2005, what the fuck? And that's a multi billion project CGI? Man fuck that...

I'm keen too, it looks like it sticks pretty much to the books for the most part. Tolkien never said elves, dwarves, hobbits and wizards weren't black. It's actually implied that many were colored.

Yeah, There were white, gray, brown and blue mages as far as I know, no black magic

I have to note that some fucker is adding increasing amounts of dandruf on her head and its fucking hilarious

why doesn't she have beard

>prequel
gee, I wonder what happens to all of them.
let me guess, white people genocided them. it's about as predictable as leftist shit gets.

Attached: lotr.jpg (700x336, 49.63K)

Did your wife's boyfriend give you permission to like it?

wait I forgot—elves are JEWS now, right?
so jews mist have genocided all the nigger dwarves n sheit. fucking stupid.

OP again.
Actually he said elves were pale skinned. And from the source material dwarves were pretty much bongs.

The characters were pretty much white.

I can see the arguments but honestly it's fictional bullshit anyways. The movies themselves never followed the books 100% anyways. Sam and Frodo never fought, pretty much 90% of the ending scenes were made up.

I only care about how immersive the story is regardless of take/spin.

Fans are just going to accept LoTR is changing

It's always changed. The movies were never even accurate. No adaptation follows it's source 100%. Writers and film makers are given creative freedom. They have to make the story for a different medium.

This show was made for people like you ;)

I don't care what colour she is, how am I supposed to take a fatty like that seriously? She's trying to look all dramatic and shit but all it looks like is she's raging that I still have food on my plate.

wtf is up with the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=IVGOVokbw6Q

dwarves in the series are not meant to be take seriously. Literally every other race in the source material thinks lowly of them.

Dwarves have no interest in power and they spend most of their time lollygagging. It's why they were the perfect candidates for bearing the ring.

PoC need representation in Middle Earth. Its not something only racist can own.

There will probably be a lot of badass battle scenes of General Galadriel fighting.