How old were you when you realised troonix is only good for servers and trannies living in their mom's basement?

how old were you when you realised troonix is only good for servers and trannies living in their mom's basement?

Attached: linuxtuxcrying.jpg (522x747, 55.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendbig.com/view-files?Id=25af804a-4a1b-a8f1-3e66-86f5b6f4df66
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based. freetoddlers on suicide watch

You're up kinda late there Jay, did mommy give you some extra choccy milk and you're a little hyper?

Is it? All essential PC software works fine

>Zoom
>Dropbox
>office 365
>facebook.com
>google.com

What else do you need? Do you not have a job that gives you a work computer?

freetoddler cope. enjoy your screen tearing and non working audio

FREETARDS BTFO'D

Attached: 1632439066803.jpg (374x334, 32.14K)

I know this is a shitty insincere bait thread but linux is perfectly fine for everyday use
The biggest problem I faced was the existence of lots of options. Sometimes I got bored of GNOME, so I would install xfce or mate and at some point do fresh install or distrohop.
Currently running Fedora with Gnome for the past 6 months with 0 problems

B A S E D D O X C H A D

everything works, you obviously never tried linux or just straight up installed a power user oriented distro like arch where everything needs to be set up manually

>screen teearing
Haha thats crazy what is that? My screen is in one piece
>non working audio
I can hear youtube videos just fine

>Died at 58 on April 3, 2015 when she realized her son was a faggot.
>He then immediately blew his inheritance on fag virtue signaling toys:
holy shit it lines up perfectly chronologically

cope

Attached: report.gif (417x317, 37.36K)

>deleted instantly
How you know jay made this thread

Fuck off and get a job lmao

cope harder poorfag. nothing works on troonix without constant user intervention

you typed this while hitting your desk and clenching your teeth didn't you? lmfao fucking virgin. now get angrier. i'm laughing at you every time you post.

>poorfag
i bet your computer costs less than my phone
>nothing works without constant user intervention
if by user intervention you mean clicking a button then yes
have you ever tried installing external hardware drivers on mac?

Yep. I reported this sack of shit bait thread 2 minutes after it was posted and had 1 reply. Somehow the mod is able to delete posts for "doxing" but not able to delete the blatant rule-violating thread in the first place. Hmmmmmmmmm

>screen tearing and non working audio
Cool, my time machine works and I'm back in 2007. You fuckers will never believe what TV personality became the US president lmao.

Hiroshimoot really should pull his head out of his ass and take away this troon faggot's modship.

based beyond belief

Ever wodnre why these blatant troll therads taht viloate the only rule in teh stikcy are neevr deelted wihel the mod is litearlly in tehse threads all day deelitng posts?
Bceause the aplpe nigegr mdó is teh OP psoting from his ihpone. He spneds 20 hours a day of his worthelss NETE life posting these falsfleag troll threads, deletnig posts exposign him as teh OP, and savnig his atni-linux/windwso troll threads eevry time thye reach pgea 10:

The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
DoB: 2/2/1983
3004 Nor.folk Dr.
Austin TX 78745
Complete Dox:
sendbig.com/view-files?Id=25af804a-4a1b-a8f1-3e66-86f5b6f4df66

Relatives:
Larry Richard Irwin
8 Manly Drive,
Greenville, SC 29609
(864) 232-2849
DoB: Mar 20, 1958

Alicia Hilley Irwin
DoB: Aug 5, 1956
Died at 58 on April 3, 2015 when she realized her son was a faggot.
He then immediately blew his inheritance on fag virtue signaling toys: Lawrence Richard Irwin
DoB: May 19, 1985
Cocain addict shoplifter brother.

Leila Alexandra Scogin
DoB: Jan 27, 1991
Thot halfsister between his mom and Richard Gordon Scogin.
TL;DR mom was a whore, dad was a cuck.
This is the real reason why cuck in all caps is word banned.