Did Vaush just BTFO all of Any Forums's 13/50 arguments?

did Vaush just BTFO all of Any Forums's 13/50 arguments?

youtube.com/watch?v=psf_rK8DIcs&feature=youtu.be

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing blacks is good
>inb4 someone says bring back slavery
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidece
>inb4 someone links black crime statistics withput context and without an analisys of WHY blacks commit more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says flag checks out
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because Any Forumstard is triggered by a different opinion

keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and watch the video instead and discuss it WITH SOURCES.

Attached: vaush.jpg (250x250, 5.85K)

i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why the numbers look like they do.

dont care, didnt ask, plus youre driving while black

I’m poor + live in the hood and I’m yet to rape or murder people, am I doing something wrong?

Hello, Vaush. How's your ogre of a wife doing? If you're not Vaush, then YWNBAW.

>inb4ing your own post
Vaush is a faggot and the only thing he has ever been remotely correct about is the age of consent and even then he's right for the wrong reasons. Peace, nigger.

Attached: niggers in fog.gif (220x220, 147.39K)

he chalks it up to muh socioeconomics muh redlining and shiet

Vaush is a retard. I’m not shocked the social justice fags on Any Forums suck his cock and worship him. He’s the SJW Liberal version of Ben Shapiro. I bet you fags also worship his ass buddy, Hunter Avalone.

I hate niggers

You wrote this lmfao, nuck figgers.

yeah i just dont want to live around them

Attached: nig chop.webm (640x480, 1.98M)

Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddydaddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy

Attached: 1645262903298.jpg (1434x808, 166.42K)

vaush fucks niggers

How does anyone like this faggot?

you should ask your mom, she knows

Sage for pedoposter

>solve issues
Impossible; this isn't an issue exclusive to the USA. This occurs in every country with a substantial (above 10%) non-white population.
>Crime rates have raised
Some of the poorest counties in the USA are 90+% white and their crime rates are similar to the National Average
>socioeconomic
See above
>muh discrimination
So were the japs, the irish, italians, etc etc etc. Cope and seethe.
>policies
Like affirmative action, foodstamps, and black only scholarships, workplace quotas, etc?
>Explains blah blah blah
Culture reflects genetics. Niggers worship rap and violence. Niggers still practice cannibalism in their homelands and have not progressed past that except in French, British and Dutch colonial regions where civilization was built for them, and is being dismantled by them now that the French, British, and Dutch have left and "apologized" for colonialism.
>solutions.
He sucks horse cocks and is fat. His solutions are not tenable, he's a horse fucking pedophile lunatic.

None of this true. Vaush never said anything about nigger problems. In fact, he probably hates niggers or doesn't give a fuck about nigger problems.

>MUH FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YO FEELINGS NIGGAZ DINDU NUFFIN
Why do communist cocksuckers masturbate to this pedo so much? He didn't explain anything about why niggers are criminal scum. Fuck niggers and fuck their mothers.

Attached: c4935a15-33b1-4617-be07-cdb6fd4b1d93-AP20257663017528.jpg (300x400, 14.15K)

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
Why should anyonecare about niggers? They're themselves problems. Niggers can't even get along with themselves.
>muh systemic opression
Whites have been oppressed as well. So what? Niggers are social protected class today.
>muh crimes
Genetics
>solution
Send them back to Africa alongside leftists like you who love to suck their dicks.
>inb4 muh racist muthafuka wypipo bad imperialism colonisation
Cope, seethe and dilate, you leftist pussy.