How would you want to kill yourself?

How would you want to kill yourself?

Attached: wallhaven-6k1z3x.jpg (3996x2250, 863.51K)

Something in my sleep. I wouldn't want to suffer / feel pain.

You wouldn't want to make it extravagant?
The limit is your imagination
so you could take morphine and jump into a volcano

Autoerotic asphyxiation

If i was to commit suicide. I would do the world a favor and take out som trash until the feds killed me. Trash like Soros, killery, polisie ect. Might even take atrip to Canada and do the Canadians a solid with their pm.

black out drunk so I can't see it coming

launched at my dad fast enough to kill both of us so i can take out a weak pullout game asshole as i go

cliche, but i want to shoot myself in front of a blank canvas

I don't know how that works.
Is there a way you could make a machine so it perfectly time the hanging to your cumming?
It would suck to die before you cum
I don't think you would get the prime minister, but going out GTA style would be pretty fun.
I would worry about killing a good person tho
So just sitting in your room doing shots?
If I hated my dad I would saw trap him and make him cut off his arm to save his life but then kill him any way lol
I don't know if anyone would buy it.
I think if you live streamed it maybe it would be worth money as Any Forums lore

Attached: P-g0G2fpThsM36pgMm26SeD4FNzbpA-72AVwVy_-36A.jpg (960x728, 149.81K)

Too much of a pussy to go through with anything that would hurt / be uncomfortable. Painless and while asleep is probably the only way I would actually go through with it.

Attached: suicide method.png (1600x1798, 1018.35K)

I want to beat pricks up till they give and have no other choice

What about car exhast while watching your fav movie?
Not a bad way to go tbh
elaborate?

Attached: 1556589168006.gif (160x120, 1.89M)

in front of a train

click circles until i have a heart attack and die

I had to have surgery a few months ago. They asked me if I had an advanced directive. I said no, but they could just mark me down as "DNR." (That's do not resuscitate) But they wouldn't do it. They said that was only for old people. I said that if something happens during surgery, and I go under, I don't want to come back up. They made me talk to a counselor and everything and I got tired of explaining myself. She kept saying to think about my family and friends. I told her to check how many people had visited me. Zero. I work a shit-wagie job. I have no friends, my family doesn't talk to me... I'm just sick of it. So if I have the chance to go to sleep and not wake up, I want to take it. It didn't matter because the surgery went fine.

I had to follow up with a doctor though, and during that time they tried to get me to take the HPV vaccine. I said no thanks. The doctor went on this rant about me being an anti-vaxxer and all this shit. Finally I had to say that I have nothing against vaccines, I just hate needles and there is zero chance of me ever having sex, so why bother getting a shot I don't need?

Depends on if car exhaust makes you feel like you are suffocating or not. Drowning is one of my biggest fears. I think it was helium or nitrogen that doesn't feel like you aren't breathing. So that could work.

God there’s some little pussies ITT. Myself? The name’s Mike, Mike Steele. The pleasure is yours I’m sure. If I were going to off myself I would buy a cage and some lions, for the first couple weeks I would not feed them but eat food in front of them, mocking them, I’d buy a taser and shock their testicles when they’re sleeping from outside the cage. I’d dress in a clown costume and squirt water in their faces while honking. Once they’re really pissed off I would grab this little bitch and throw him in the cage. Then I’d shoot myself.

ya that, I feel like going out while watching something really funny would be nice.
Car exhaust or nitrogen makes you fall asleep and then die.
Seems like a lotta work just to shoot yourself
but its your funeral lol

Might sound like a lot of work to you but let me give you an inside glimpse into what my life looks like. We’re talking crunching numbers, we’re talking profits, the only days off I take are on my annual holidays where you can find me frequenting the Hawaiian islands, catching some rays. Fast cars, cocaine use, occasional crying but the point I’m trying to make here is that if you think my previous post sounded like “a lotta work”, then you clearly don’t know me, Mike Steele.

I remember reading about a kid who jerked off to death and I actually think that could be a fun way to go. Try to beat his record.