Is a buzz cut a good look for an obese, IT worker suffering from mild autism??

Is a buzz cut a good look for an obese, IT worker suffering from mild autism??

Attached: Buzzcut me (face obscured).jpg (345x576, 31.97K)

yeah, its easier to maintain too. go with a military cut, makes your head look smaller. i got a big head and when i grow my hair out it makes it look bigger

Only if you open carry an assault rifle

I do not.

i think you look good as is. im not sure how longer hair would make you look good, its one of those things where you only know it when you see it.

Attached: us.gif (16x11, 359)

That makes sense, thanks for your input user.

yes, but trim the sides

Private pyle

also neater and easier to clean, if youre a chubby autist, people will think youre dirty and smelly, so that helps

Sideburns you mean?

I did have long hair once, but it wasn't for me. It was too much hassle and got in the way.

That's true tbh, I wouldn't want to look sloppy and unkempt. I am not that type of person.

Attached: Sean Milliken.jpg (554x630, 48.09K)

Here's a general guide of what hairstyle suits your face shape.
Usually you can't go wrong with a little longer on top and short sides and back.
Regardless of who you are or what you do, a good haircut will make you look better.

Attached: Hairstlye men.jpg (1024x1024, 119.35K)

I'm in this post and I don't like it.

No you are not.

the official retard haircut lmao you'll need a helmet to go with it

lol ok well yeah I can't argue with that, but maybe I could pull it off decently though

grow out until you can get a business cut, a regular respectable mans haircut.

Thanks sensible-user, that's helpful. I guess it does make a big difference, especially to first impressions from others.

I would have to go to a barbers or hairdressers for that though

you go in, say hi and sit down, they ask what you want say a regular mens haircut a little length on top so you can do something, you will probably realizes how easy that was and want to do more shit outside your zone. break out of your autism prison and live life.

I want to. But it sucks being agoraphobic and hating interactions. I don't want to be this way but I am.