I win

I win.

Attached: neil-young.jpg (1280x720, 620.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

{*LAUGHS IN CONSERVATIVE*}

ok

Keep on rocking in the free world until I don't like your opinions.

vietnam era leftists now stand for censoring critics of government policies. I only wish he could live long enough to regret this.

There was a time where rockers were just rocking, and not being little whiny bitches

Says yet another moron who has no fucking clue
what Keep on Rockin' In The Free World is
actually ABOUT

He lost

Attached: 87185585_135310072075.png (222x406, 95.23K)

I always laugh when republicans use it for
a campaign song even though a verse mocks
President Bush

there's nothing more American than having the freedom to do your business with the people you want to do business with, you absolute retards, which is exactly the right Neil Young is exercising.

Hilarious how all you unemployed losers come up to bat for these multimillionaires tweeting about being cancelled from their mansions.

To me the ultimate bitch boy behavior is wanting to have a public opinion but being entitled enough to think you aren't allowed to have consequences for your behavior.
No government is

keep on doing what you want with your creative work as a sovereign individual in the free world... (and watch conservatives seethe about it for some reason)

fuck man... if only he was still with us had so much potential

>there's nothing more American than having the freedom to do your business with the people you want to do business with,

apparently that does not extend to boycotting israel though. Niel is calling for him to be removed not just pulling his music in protest.

except if you are a baker and don't want to make a cake for a gay couple, right?

then they are VIOLATING MY CIVIL RIGHTS!!

fuck off with the hypocrisy

You men a cynical anti government protest song? HURRY PULL IT! HE ISN'T SAYING WHAT WE WANT!.

Like all of the "consequences" the fucking Left seems to DODGE all the time for their fuck-ups?!

Senile old cunt.

But not joe rogan

Funny how the right try to ban dozens of books every year and constantly talk about being patriots getting their freedoms trampled... yet the moment someone decides to remove the product they sell from one particular outlet/store/provider... these same patriots go into absolute hysterics and claim it's some attempt to "cancel" Joe Rogan, one of the most popular streaming shows/podcasts/whatever with one of the largest contracts for that type of work. Neil has every right to not want to be affiliated with whatever he doesnt want to be... anyone who is upset about this has way too much free time, not enough personal hobbies, and is definitely a mentally ill little bitch who doesnt appreciate how america works.

>But neil was trying to use his sway to scare spotify into cancelling joe

He doesnt like what's said on other products Spotify markets alongside his. He doesnt want to be apart of it. He is allowed to voice his opinion and make this choice. You're allowed to not care, and you're allowed to not act like an emotional woman every time a liberal makes a free choice for their own personal self in America.

Why do the right hate personal liberties so much?

You're thinking of liberals, my dude. Leftists aren't really allowed to participate.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

It isn't about left vs right, you one track minded goober. It's about the irony of an anti establishment legend suddenly turning into a government shill. Don't forget to give more money to Jeff bezos with 3 months free Amazon music