Im getting lesbian couples pregnant and have fathered 16 children so far without the risk of child support because all...

Im getting lesbian couples pregnant and have fathered 16 children so far without the risk of child support because all kids got adopted. Right now 4 women are pregnant from me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-212016_Gallery.jpg (737x1368, 430.32K)

tight

You want a fucking medal?

You're giving birth to an army of tranny faggots

I considered doing this in my younger days because a dyke friend of mine from school wanted me to knock up her girlfriend since invitro costs so much and she knows that I have desirable genes (blue eyed- 6 footer- intelligence- symmetrical features- good looks- good health- lot of long lived family members)
But there’s very little legal protections for a man who does this if the dykes break up and then one goes after you for child support.
I also didn’t know if I could deal with knowing that my child was being raised in a fucked up environment like that...
I have a fairly strong protective instinct when it comes to children and the thought that my own child wouldn’t have my protection and guidance made me say no, even though they asked me multiple times and it pretty much ended our friendship from my refusal

Can't get real women pregnant so instead you donate the only useful from you, eh?

You were friends with a lesbian, yet thought that she would raise her children in a fucked up environment? On top of that, you're telling us you have desirable traits on fucking Any Forums? Goddamn user, you'll need some pretty strong evidence to convince me all this shit you're spouting is true.

>I am letting my children be abused by degenerates
cool story bro

There has to be one or two occurrences of lesbian couples choosing sperm from an "alpha male" to have an alpha son and then ending up with manlet beta, right? Please say there is.

You have no dick length whatsoever. Literal two inches. Shit genes.

I'm with you bro, could never deal with the thought that my children were subject to the whims of weak minded lesbians. Not really sure why op is proud of the fact he abandoned the meaning of life and left his progeny to any others care by choice.

Why don't you just jack off directly into a septic tank? You're mixing your seed with ugly, mentally ill women. You're bragging about unleashing at least twenty horrors into the world. You should be stopped.

YOU PIECE OF SHIT. THOSE CHILDREN ARE BEING BRAINWASHED AND ABUSED

some midwits think it's a great honor to have their sperm used and create a vast number of offspring.
But they're all gonna be mixed race trannies raised by man haters.

This right.

Yeah, the dyke who was my friend was in my grade and also the enrichment program in school with me (what they used to call GATE in days of old)
We became friends because I was very accepting of her gayness at a time when most people weren’t because even as a kid I was very logical and figured that no one would choose to be ostracized by their sexuality if it was a choice. The fact that we were friends doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t think that raising a child with “two mommies” is not an optimal situation for any kid, hence the fucked up environment comment.

As to my own genetic qualities, even having those gifts doesn’t protect you from being fucked up and broken in this clownworld in which we live, it only makes it a bit easier to hide in hedonism for a while until you bore of it all.

Imagine to their surprise that the father is a mongoloidal, double-digit IQ retard, who couldn't even grasp the basics of standard communication.

I'd like to thank you for fattening the working class, faggot. With genes like yours, the best we can expect is ANOTHER idiot faggot flipping burgers for a living.

Could a lesbian couple even still love their son if he grew up to be a 5'6 stuttering ugly beta? They literally get to choose what genes they want their kid to have. They choose the donors who are the tallest, most intelligent. But what happens if something goes wrong and they end up just having ... a normal human being instead of a Chad. I don't even think they could love him. Or at least one of them couldn't, the one who didn't give birth to him. But even then the one who grew and birthed him probably wouldn't be able to love him either because it's like thinking you're specifically getting a Cadillac and actually getting a 2008 Mazda 3 with blown-out windows.

Thanks for replying user. Expanding upon your previous points makes it all make more sense now.

Btw, have you heard anything from her after your friendship ended?

>heard anything

Yeah, as I said, my refusal ended our friendship but we grew up together in the same town so I’ve heard through the grapevine that of course her and her partner/ then wife after gay marriage was passed got gay divorced and my reluctance was all justified in the results.
The kid that I refused to make with them would have been like 8-9 when they divorced and would have been a teenager now. Imagine the therapy that poor kid would have needed and what the odds would be that my friend’s ex wouldn’t chase support from me as an easy paycheck.
Logical me ended up on the good side of that

your bloodline will live on forever, congrats op

Strangely wholesome