Fuck this lying piece of shit. I’m done with Donald

Fuck this lying piece of shit. I’m done with Donald

Attached: 4BE4A988-0390-4941-86AD-5F5612CD92AF.jpg (828x1501, 632.66K)

lol of course it is. He made $32 million off his own tax breaks and charged the US for rooms at his own resort for his family, cabinet, and security which he basically lived at.

Attached: 4lxc32.jpg (555x500, 92.55K)

Is it the kike blood in you or the tranny hormones that cause you to lie?

Post nose.

Bahahaha seethe more fascist. Sorry you get such a hard-on for a retarded grifter.

>Rawstory
Leftist rag. Easiest way to tell they're lying is by seeing that they've said anything.

Try to lie.more.

The cuck is strong in this one

Attached: 1645200200505.jpg (929x1024, 98.42K)

Derp

Attached: 0137F6DE-B9E6-4AD5-8F9B-6AC10C3D25BB.jpg (520x582, 87.11K)

Nope, I’m really fucking tired of him now. It’s yet more shit and it’s always something with him. I’ve voted for him twice. I voted him because it made liberals and trannies seethe and I’ve even donated to him to keep the Trump Train rolling. I actually wanted him to run in 24. I feel shortchanged. I’m tired of him making an ass out of me. Fuck him it’s over and he’s not getting any more bucks from me

Do Hillary next?

When you post your fat fucking chins, sure buddy. Whatever. I’m really pissed off I’m just done completely. I’m not voting again

He'll be back next year when he gets voted in as Speaker of the House and Biden and Harris are shipped off to the goulash for treason.

Why? I don’t give a fuck about that whore of Babylon. Donny was the one. He made everyone angry and he’s done jackshit for me or for anybody. Yeah he made live seethe but it’s not funny no more

Whatever. I’m not voting again. He’s not getting one fucking cent from me. Ever. It’s always something with that fat asshole. He’s done nothing for me and he ain’t doing anything for you

That's the best part - you don't have to. The wheels are already in motion.

Don't forget he and his team made auto-renew opt-out on the AFPAC website. So people thought they were donating $50 one time but ended up donating monthly until they caught on. Telemarker scam tactics from a business representing the former President.

You see, I didn’t give a shit about none of that. Man was President, he had to run the show his way. Yeah I admit I voted for him because he made every little fag seethe but he always said he’d drain the swamp and that we’d actually see some change. Man was a fucking billionaire, he tricked Jews and sandniggers out of cash despite being bankrupt, you expected him to do something like you know turn the country out of the John. He did jack and shit. And he has the nerve to ask for yet more cash. And stupid asshole like myself goes ahead and gives him some. Four times because I actually began to believe in the guy. I lol at libs on here and that was part of what I liked about him but it’s just not fun for me and I’m tired of giving him cash and seeing nothing

I’m sorry user but he’s lost me. I just don’t care now. He could be the pres again and he won’t get my vote or my buck he’s yet another one of those assholes now. He always has been

You should vote for Biden next time he never lies and never did anything unethical to get money or votes.
Right?

You misunderstand me, user. I’m not voting for anybody ever again. I never voted before Trump and I’m not voting for that asshole or any other of those cocksuckers again. Trump was my first and last vote and nothing he did counted for shut beyond lining his fucking pockets with cash from dumb assholes like me

We'll make America great again again without you then.

Fine by me. He could knock on my door and pull the cash out of his pocket and my pecker out my pants and blow me and I wouldn’t give a fuck. He’s just another snake amongst the other snakes

They’ll need a pretty big pot.

+RAPE DICK+ +LRAD+
+LEFT INNER THIGH ZAPPER+

Attached: TIMESAND___TrumpFauci2.jpg (750x617, 90.77K)

Welcome to politics noob.

Congratulations. However, you're a little late to the party. Some of us were done with him in 2015. For me, it was when David Duke gave Trump his endorsement, and Trump not only didn't rebuke it, he lied & pretended he didn't know who David Duke was. And even after all that, he STILL didn't rebuke the endorsement.

In all the time since then, his reaction in 2017 to Hong Kong being assailed by Chinese police is the only thing he did that was worth a squirt o' piss (see what I did there?)

Attached: Trump piss on him.jpg (235x244, 12.78K)

You havent been paying attention at all. Its not about the vaccines or Faucci. Its the govt. overreach and mandates that are the problem.

Attached: donald jew.jpg (474x266, 11.45K)

>lining his fucking pockets with cash from dumb assholes like me

The first step in a 12-stepper's program is admitting that you have a problem. Congratulations OP on your path to recovery. I wish you well.

Attached: Catbird.jpg (468x338, 24.81K)

>Its the govt. overreach and mandates that are the problem.

Ah, so mask mandates constitute "govt overreach" in your book, is that it? Well, how would you classify children at the border being torn from their parents & kept apart for months at a time? Babysitting?

Attached: Your argument sucks.jpg (600x578, 159.38K)

Eh he got what he wanted from me in his first campaign and his second one. I didn’t give a shit nor listen to anything about that. Like what politician doesn’t? What senator hasn’t fucked a whore or a nogger? Every one of them has some shit they hide anyway.
Looking back now I wouldn’t have even walked out my door to vote. I did so twice and gave that orange kikelover my money. Four times, am I genuinely some kind of stupid asshole for believing?

the problem is that everyone is always crying about how the government doesn't do anything to take care of their people, and then when there is a global pandemic which all credible scientific evidence shows to be very serious, all of you brainlet rightoids start crying about the government imposing things that are meant to help make things better. kek. you know all of the politicians and their kids get sick too, right?