Alright faggots, listen up...

Alright faggots, listen up. It's about time we stop all this retarded bullshit of being caught up in conspiracies and fighting each other. Anyone over 25 knows goddamn well libs and conservatives can live in a thriving country together and mostly get along well enough. I know trolling can be fun, but we need to stop letting these Chinese and Russian agendas destroy us.

BOTH YOU FAGGY LIBTARDS AND TRUMPTARD IDIOTS HAVE GIVEN INTO ANTI-AMERICAN, FOREIGN PROPAGANDA.

That's it. The far reaches of both sides have resorted to commie bullshit just to try and get the upper hand. Clowns will be the only options to elect, but we don't have to willingly give our data to China and allow ourselves to fight each other over dumb shit like what bathroom you piss in or who you can marry.

STOP. We are dangerously close to becoming China. It's not Trump or Bidens fault, its OUR FAULT for letting these retards in the White House finish selling us out with revolting or standing up in any way. It's our fault for turning on each other and picking one of THEIR sides rather than telling them to fuck off because we have real lives we need to live and worry about.

People used to be friends with people of other political parties... now people want you executed for how you vote.

STOP IT OR WE ALL LOSE OUR WAY OF LIFE FOREVER.

There's young liberals who are actually proud to be communists? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FAGGOTS?

And Conservatives who think it's okay to change an election's results by violent force?? KYS NIGGERS.

You can do your part by no longer posting divisive horse shit and get back to actually generating good memes here not just tranny on a rope vs maga wojak for the rest of time?

Yes I'm mad and yes I'm sick of THIS SHIT.

Attached: eagleusa.jpg (300x168, 15.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQZsKWV4mDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh-huh and are you jewish by any chance?

I'm not even a burger and I agree.

Post nose.

Do what you're told, peasant.

Attached: capitalism 39.jpg (640x676, 76.96K)

c'mon man dont tell them
we love to watch you guys pound each others heads in from across the pond

>Being against communism and armed coups must make OP a filthy jew!
You dumb faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQZsKWV4mDo

can we go back to Any Forums being the internet hate machine?

Fuck off faggots you're literally the only jews here

It'd be nice to see the trannies and Any Forumsfags get along once in a blue moon

its the internet anythng goes machine faggot

I can't wait until all you Americucks are eating rice for breakfast

Sorry but there can be no peace. Im doing what I can to make a Skynet Zerg hybrid real.
I killed off every hope for something better in life and dropped my expectations as low as possible.
All I asked for was to be left alone and die in quiet and obscure solitude. That was too much apparently.
Now the world is going to get a Zerg Skynet hybrid instead.

>Skynet Zerg hybrid
Sounds like fun. But I don't believe for one second that you have even a fraction of the necessary skills for that.

Why is a mexican fighting a lesbian lol?

I dont but it wont stop me from trying.
Ive been doing my research.

Pills. Take them.

No.

This is true, sadly a lot of us have become useful idiots, regardless of what side we think we're on. Sadly, a lot of people are too stupid to realize it. It's by design.

I like black bitches. I'm first generation Canadian; white af

Let's just try get the fuck along because I'm sick of dating a girl long enough to find she's a closet racist to whites that supports blm n blah fucking blah

Attached: IMG_20220214_204701.jpg (1199x2594, 219.58K)