Despite making up only 13% of the population, niggers made up for nearly 98% of the 2022 half-time show

Despite making up only 13% of the population, niggers made up for nearly 98% of the 2022 half-time show.

Why is this "oppressed minority" so vastly over represented in every corner of the media, from advertising to entertainment? Doesn't this over representation basically destroy the entire "we is oppressed" narrative?

Attached: Nigball.jpg (780x438, 114.84K)

As a person of color being overrepresented in “every corner of the media” i cant help but feel like my people are being used to promote products and politics tbh

I live in a community that's 99% white and yet, every billboard and advertisement around my town has a nigger or interracial couple on it, so yes, your race is seemingly nothing but tool for capitalists to utilize and exploit in pursuit of personal gain, be it political or financial.

You watch handegg? Faggot.

Everyone is experiencing nigger fatigue...

what the fuck is a handegg?

You must be new here.

Attached: aqrswl9lzpe41.jpg (875x680, 78.07K)

Because all your favorite companies make money off you by using them in advertising.

Lesser nations call soccer "football" and football "handegg"

LARP
timestamp and show foreskin

>i watched the sportball game and there were black people there
>imagine my shock

Attached: Robert Downesynigger.png (1079x1882, 1.17M)

they're the most easily exploited for profit, whether its dumb expensive clothes and jewelry, donations to 'social causes" or basic shit like junk food. They fall for it hook, line and sinker

Hey, OP, I notice you're asking a lot of racially-charged questions there. You're not racist are you? I thought not. Please be more mindful in the future.

>It's their fault white people haven't made good music in 20 years
Go ban some books faggot

>foreignfags dont use imperial
>call it "football" anyway
>soccer isnt even measured in feet
Commies on suicide watch.

LOL without jewish producers, white audio engineers, and the codes written into drum machines and synths (all created by whites), niggers would be making beats on pots, pans, and garbage cans. The "good music" you're referring to only exists because white people created the instruments and jews funded the production. kys

>implying pop music is good music
just because its the lowest common denominator for uneducated retards doesn't mean its good, unless you're one of those retards...which would make sense

yes yes, being in a half time show and regularly on TV definitely is the same as having actual political power and position. its definitely makes up for being violently targeted for hundreds of years. the fact that youre even making this thread just shows the oppression still exists.

I wasn't implying that being over represented is equal to political power, i'm suggesting that their over representation is an act of exploitation... if anything i'm arguing that their over representation is, in a way, a form of "oppression" as you would define it.

OP is suggesting that we are be exploited and that our overrepresentation doesnt equate to power and i actually agree

>niggers would be making beats on pots, pans, and garbage cans
It's time for a gogo halftime show, that'll really confuse the master race

except what OP is actually saying is "you niggers arent oppressed because we have to see rappers and rich athletes on TV every day and its annoying. How can you be so oppressed if youre given all this attention and money etc?" is what is being implied, obviously. Theyre given this small amount of fame and money to keep them happy and distracted, but not determined enough to actually make real, deep, change in the world and for themselves. "Give em a little piece so they stfu and stop protesting, etc". Is basically the idea. This is why you see blacks exploited in pop culture and then ignored in every other aspect of american life.