(((Christianity)))

(((Christianity)))

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1080x1756, 411.08K)

there's nothing wrong with grooming a child, right?

Only if you're Muslim.

Be in love with someone. Wait until they are the right age. I dont see the problem here.

He patiently waited and only penetrated her the second clock said she turned 18, what is the problem?
Grooming children is not illegal

I don't know which fucked up third world country you're from son, but that shit is intensely illegal

If she's 18 she can make decisions

The rest is op being a projecting paedo

Exactly. That's how my mother met one of her boyfriends. He waited till she was 18 and they were quite happy for a while.

Then he asked her to quit smoking and that was the end of that.

She’s probably gonna cheat so idgaf, in fact I hope so

Yeah this shit definitely happens. I knew this faggot that did something very similar.

Attached: B8F52287-867B-4FC2-8BE7-73F51D90290E.jpg (1048x2104, 461.43K)

Found the pedo

>This fucking sicko followed the law reeeeee
>Why yes I do think all male female relationships are coercive because I see everything through the lens of power dynamics and historical oppression, no matter the age
>BUT THIS IS JUST WRONG OK?

It's ok, they'll kill him and replace him with a new one by the time the next album comes out. Pretty cool how they all sound the same though

Nowhere in the world is it illegal
If your relationship with a child is not sexual in any way its not illegal to be over 18 and have friends under 18

Nope. Discord troons do it every day and so do i. There's is NOTHING illegal about being friends with a 17 year old and there's also nothing illegal about asking to see their tits the moment they turn 18 pic related and that's just a fact. I'm sorry you can't get laid friend but spreading false information is wrong. Now with that being said the pastor is definitely a freak for grooming her since 14 that's way too far but Christians love that kind of weird shit

Attached: received_2616811138406241.jpg (1616x1200, 91.56K)

>be in love with someone
>wait until they are the right age
>they can make sensible decisions at this age
>wait until they can make sensible decisions
>waiting.exe
>they're old and you're still waiting
>they haven't made a sensible decision their entire life
>oh wait.gif
>you were actually supposed to wait until they were at a legal age
>yfw

If it bleeds it breeds

She's 18, she can make her own decisions. Twitter can seethe as much as they want

i can't wait to do the same!

where can i find a naive christian girl who is easily manipulable?

i will teach her to be a liberal, and she will learn to enjoy all of my favorite anime!

Attached: meme.jpg (209x241, 17.57K)

I think it's really sweet they have each other

Nothing like a pedo sympathiser

Grooming is illegal but this isn't grooming in a legal sense. Grooming is when the bond is made so that the perp can abuse them whilst they're still a child. If the bond is made and they don't do, solicit or attempt to abuse them until they're an adult...that's not technically grooming.

Look it up.

How can you assume the circumstances of their friendship?