Russia takes ukraine

>russia takes ukraine
explain what changes in your life

Attached: yjfgtuy.jpg (2048x1620, 447.85K)

Russia will be bordering us.

I will have significantly more things to bully Americans about

Shortage of cow manure or whatever Ukraine exports.

My life? Nothing in particular. But a bunch of democrats kids will lose the high paying jobs they're not qualified for.

Attached: dems Ukraine.jpg (1000x618, 90.89K)

A higher chance of these immigrating to my country

Attached: e456.jpg (630x888, 91.35K)

>explain what changes in your life
nothing

Attached: 0soldier.png (800x450, 422.4K)

Everything since I'm not american.

Lemme restructure your sophistry

Israhell takes the whole of Palestine and outs Palestinians what changes in your life?

A higher chance of her and Andriy immigrating to your coy try idiot

A lot of cheap labor coming to my country, which is a good thing.

Not everyone is American you fat piece of shit
I'm Finnish so if that happened then I'd possibly go to war if they try anything sketchy with us. "Why not annex other ex-USSR states too"?

Found the retard

>NATO deterrence is shattered forever
>what changes in your life
A lot if you live anywhere in Eastern Europe or Asia. Not much if you're American ironically, minus the memes that will be mocking you.

Finland doesn’t matter

Andriy is staying back to be with the Ruskis

>Finland doesn’t matter

Attached: walmart.jpg (963x516, 90.04K)

I don't want to offend you mate, but we are pretty far away, I know you fins had a solid fucking beef with commies, but were you actually fully under their influence, since you called yourself ex-commie country? Or was it always just parts like Karelia and shit that were taken from you?

Attached: 2fecc0812c4fb89f7c190136f1acd70b.png (730x811, 1.51M)

Nono Andriy is coming and bringing vasiliy kolya ruslan along big friends

After the Swedes, we were under Russian rule, got independence, then fought two wars against those rats and lost some parts of the country

Attached: walmart2.jpg (500x516, 43.15K)

Meant for

Attached: CHIXPNsVAAANW6k.png (449x724, 393.14K)

A lot of new technology jobs for Lockheed, Northrup, and Raytheon open up. The way you don't blow up NATO is by proving that they were right about Russia the whole time. Every country in the area will be buying NATO missile defense systems and equipment ASAP.

Cool, well I wouldn't fuck with you if I was Russian, they've been there already and it went swimmingly. Fuck commies, fuck Russia.

Something is seriously wrong with the Russian brain even if you look at stats about malware and hacking. Something like 70% of all malware and cyber attacks come from Russia.

gerhard schröder on tv.

Plus they fucking cheat in Olympics all the time

>lots of Ukrainian girls flood Poland
>lots of fucking in Poland
POLAND STRONK!

russia becomes much wealthier can manipulate more elections

Attached: 1629873291778.jpg (587x534, 61.6K)

More power and prestige for Putin, which is bad for almost everyone else on the planet to some degree, and most particularly for the West. He'll probably be dead of natural causes before that happens, and beyond that who knows?

more fucking Ivans like you will flood this place