Yeah. Told my girl I wouldn't drink tonight. But it's 5am and I can't sleep so here I am...

Yeah. Told my girl I wouldn't drink tonight. But it's 5am and I can't sleep so here I am. Sitting in the bathroom taking a shit and drinking my ass off. Trying to get drunk and fall asleep before she wakes up with the kids. She was asleep before I got out of bed. I apologized that I was going to fail and go drink as I got out of bed. But I know she didn't hear me.
Pic related, my beautiful girlfriend that is going to leave me if I don't quit drinking

Attached: Snapchat-1495035911.jpg (1080x2214, 243.77K)

post more of her

She has only asked me to stay sober 3 out of 7 days a week and I can't even do that every week...I want to quit. I wish I didn't want to drink anymore.

You can always trust whisky.

I do. Every time I'm here. She is all I post.

Attached: Snapchat-150995658.jpg (720x960, 40.23K)

That's the problem.

I have a mirror of yours...even if it isn't that bad in reality, it isn't worth the fuck up you have to lie about or excuses for the shit things you said or did while you were drunk....I ignore it but girls get very upset when you say mean things to them haha...it is worth it...you will feel normal as in no anxiety about wierd nonsense you created and you can own everything you do, and in 3 months you will be normal not like " oh I'm fine but I wanna get drunk" but like normal in how you think you feel when you can't remember

lets see her pussy

>Beautiful girlfriend
>Nasty holes in ears
>Grown out hair colouring
>Pink fucking hairs
>Sunken in tits
>Obvious belly
I mean I'd be drinking too if I were with that disgusting slob. Break up, get sober and get a girlfriend that's not some hipster-ass-punk. You'll thank me later.

Hey virgin

Obvious belly?
Bro Op here, I'm 32 and she is 20 she got prego at 16.
I WON THE GAME!

But my reason for this post is that I need to continue to be victorious and not lose her.

Also she is 100lbs. "Obvious belly" wtf you on about??

Delivery

Attached: Snapchat-1276099952.jpg (1080x2214, 239.82K)

I'm married
>Inb4 ya sureeee

You can be 18, absolutely skinny and still have a belly. Source: Former FWV of mine was exactly this. Petite cute redhead with slightly saggy tits and a roll around the belly.

I get that she's had a kid and the belly honestly is the least of her issues. I just don't know why you'd want to be with a punk ass Hipster bitch that not only has holes in her ears and pink hair, but on top of that is not even hot.

Like have some fucking self respect. Obviously you know I'm right deep down, or you wouldn't be drinking yourself out of this relationship.

OP hit dubs 3 times now.
Watch for trips.

im jerking hard to your gf rn. hot

You've never touched a women. Deep down you know I'm right

i want all of ur girl

Sadly for you you're wrong, but I get that your simple mind cannot accept the fact that someone would find a girl not hot and not be a virgin.

That's the type of chick I turned her into, fag.
My ears are 3x the size of hers and I'm tatted from head to toe.
But I am a functioning member of society unlike you basement dwelling ass.
Go fuck your dog some more while I make love to my young, petite, college graduate.

Have another Any Forumsrother

Attached: Snapchat-1822982463.jpg (719x1391, 101.52K)

Kek you are projecting a lot here.

>Liking hipster punks
Have fun dying of alcoholism, user. Youre clearly a schizo who can't deal with the fact that deep down he hates his girlfriend for being a useless punk with holes in her ears and grown out coloured hair.

I have an uncle like you, just a couple years in. He has liver cirrhosis and he'll die soon. Better get therapy before you end up the same, the you'll also realise I'm right.

Godspeed. Or at least be quicker than your developing cirrhosis.