/sqt/ – Stupid Questions Thread

*Rebuilt edition*
Read the sticky: >GNU/Linux questions >Windows questions >PC building? >Programming questions >Good, cheap laptops >Cheap electronics >Server questions >Buying headphones How to find/activate any version of Windows?
rentry.org/installwindows

Previous thread:

Attached: 1654798573059.jpg (1440x1080, 84.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pip.pypa.io/en/latest/user_guide/#fixing-conflicting-dependencies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I install Microsoft Windows??

forgot to mention im trans

What's the best software to manage my images with tags?

So far I've found out that the videos are hosted on vimeo, are private and can only be loaded when embedded.

It's a start I guess

Why do graphics cards get hotter than cpus and die sooner?

bad cooling

are any \g\ winfags using win11 yet

hydrus network?

Because they're generally more powerful than CPUs. There are exceptions, some Intel CPUs need a 1000W industrial chiller to function properly.

Attached: 1654800274885.jpg (590x448, 162.34K)

alright, got it to work:
yt-dlp.exe vimeo_url_from_page_source --referer "app.cybrary.it"

Now I need to scrape all the embedded links and do some scripting. Or tomorrow at work.

Do bluetooth adapters affect sound quality on bluetooth headphones?
which adapter should I get?

Any cute YouTuber coders I could watch for tutorial ? (Women (real) and Asian)

Why do they need more cooling except in niche cases for god knows what?

what popular games will i get banned from if i use proton?

5600X has 65W TDP, 3070 has 220W TDP

But why

nigger

Only in niche cases, like if you have a class 1 headset or you're using Windows XP and depending on the vendor provided Bluetooth stack.

Is this (image related) a good deal? It’s a returned laptop - prob unwanted gift, has two year warranty with a good shop in the UK. I need a laptop for basic school/work stuff and maybe a little DAW use. The reviews look good but I think it’s the old model. Thanks

Attached: F834243A-6B8A-435E-B74D-4619F0FB68DA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Is this normal?

I just got a new GPU, still using an AMD 3600, pretty much the only game I'm playing right now is New World but the performance feels worse than with my previous 1000s series card. From the tests I've done neither the CPU nor the GPU are being pushed at all, they usually stay around 40-50% usage even when my frames dip bellow 40.

I downloaded this Heaven benchmark tool but since it's old I assume the CPU isn't really being used much so I'm still not sure if my CPU is causing the bottleneck in New World or it's just the game's (or Windows 11 for that matter, since I also upgraded it) fault.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

If I'm gonna have a loud as fuck AC turned on for most of the day and I don't want that shit to be picked up when I'm in a call with a friend or coworker what type of mic should I get? I don't wanna spend too much money, just need something decent and convenient to use

Attached: 20220609143959_1.jpg (1920x1080, 572.34K)

I've had my Grado headphones since 2014, and the wire is finally starting to crap out on me with that "needing to be in a specific position" bullshit. 8 years pretty much daily is a pretty good run, but it makes me wonder, if the wire is almost always the thing that craps out on headphones, do half decent headphones that have replaceable cables potentially last actual decades or even someone's adult life?

python bros please help!
$ sudo pip install tensionflow
Collecting tensionflow
Using cached tensionflow-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (81 kB)
Collecting bidict=0.14
Using cached bidict-0.14.2.tar.gz (211 kB)
Collecting click=6.7
Using cached click-6.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (71 kB)
Collecting librosa=0.6
Using cached librosa-0.6.3.tar.gz (1.6 MB)
Collecting llvmlite=0.24.0
Using cached llvmlite-0.24.0.tar.gz (100 kB)
Requirement already satisfied: numpy=1.14 in /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages (from tensionflow) (1.22.3)
Collecting pandas=0.23
Using cached pandas-0.23.4.tar.gz (10.5 MB)
Collecting tensorboard=1.10
Using cached tensorboard-1.15.0-py3-none-any.whl (3.8 MB)
Collecting tensionflow
Using cached tensionflow-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (87 kB)
ERROR: Cannot install tensionflow==0.1.0 and tensionflow==0.1.2 because these package versions have conflicting dependencies.

The conflict is caused by:
tensionflow 0.1.2 depends on tf-nightly==1.11.0.dev20180808
tensionflow 0.1.0 depends on tensorflow=1.8

To fix this you could try to:
1. loosen the range of package versions you've specified
2. remove package versions to allow pip attempt to solve the dependency conflict

ERROR: ResolutionImpossible: for help visit pip.pypa.io/en/latest/user_guide/#fixing-conflicting-dependencies

i got no idea how to perform either of the suggested fixes

>tensionflow 0.1.0 depends on tensorflow=1.8
is that line retarded or am i?

probably

>do half decent headphones that have replaceable cables potentially last actual decades or even someone's adult life?
yes mmcx connector for example

wether you thik they are quality or not is subjective but my senheisers all come withreplaceable cables..