I haven't gotten my e-mails delivered in over a week

I haven't gotten my e-mails delivered in over a week.

Attached: 1635323770720.png (896x598, 836.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean?

My Google e-mails (gmails). I haven't got them.

it can't be helped

Oh, this is why some boomers at work haven't had outlook working for a week. They keep asking me to fix it, but I've just told them that Google broke something on their end. The only information I could find about it is on downdetector with comments complaining about outlook being broken.
Where did you find that disclaimer? I couldn't find any information about why outlook broke last week.

support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=en

maybe they're just shy?

switch to sbemail

Attached: 1643204998577.png (350x261, 56.24K)

works with the mail and calendar app on Windows 10

Thunderbird still works.

yeah, broke my claws mail email delivery, was using their google api token bullshit because claws doesn't have MFA support yet

If you turn on 2FA in your google account, you can generate a unique mail password for claws

i'm sorry, busy days here at the post office.

Attached: 1634746524145.gif (220x121, 157.38K)

user, it's time to start coughing up 40 bucks a year for a domain name and mail hosting (or a vps if you know what you're doing and don't value your time). escape from the Goolag™. i believe in you. you can do it.

Attached: cowboy_on_computer.gif (218x216, 6.66K)

>Gotta sink more info into the Google botnet if I wanna use any client older than 5 years other than the official web app.
Time to retire my "throwaway" gmail account I guess

Attached: 1650658040961.gif (320x220, 1.49M)

she's pretty. what's her name?

I am tired of faggot fucking nerds forcing "security" on me I have never, once, benefited from or needed.

Imagine for a second you have a standard fron door with a locking knob and a deadbolt. Then, one day, this ugly chinless fat fucking pasty incel covered in acne walks up to your house, takes down your door, and starts putting up a 400lb steel slab with five locks on it without your permission and says "this is for your own good. what if someone tried to use a shaped charge missile to break into your house?"
And then you tell them "surely my house would burn down"
And he says "well over at big corp inc, the door being breached is our problem, the building is made out of bricks"
So you say "but this is just my house, if someone came at me with missiles it would be fucking destroyed, and this has never happened and most likely never would"
So he says "a bank was once robbed this way"
So you say "i'm not a fucking bank. get out of my house!"
And then he says "your house? this is a rental"

Moral of the story? If you own nothing, you are a slave to literal retards. Host your own shit.

winona ryder

Imagine the smell inside her boots haha

but bro what if russian hackers stalked you and stole your computer, and then gave it back and expected you to trust that they didn't do anything to it?