What is the point of it all? What is the key to fulfillment?

What is the point of it all? What is the key to fulfillment?

What do those who are successful do?

Attached: le chik.jpg (1146x1807, 355.85K)

What the fuck is this photo? Why are these people camped outside a chick fil a?

New elder scrolls game come free with a 12 piece

I'm not super successful but I've gotten pretty far. In a nutshell, I'd say "pursue a goal you care about"

Heres another

Attached: don't interact.jpg (1140x798, 97.37K)

Stop being a faggot and your problems will go away
/thread

First 100 people at the opening of this Chick-Fil-A gets free Chick-Fil-A for a year.

life liberty and the pursuit of happiness
pursuit
pursue

I honestly believe fulfillment is deciding what is and isn’t really what you want out of life. Basically, I don’t want a mansion so it isn’t a goal and now I’m not miserable bc I don’t have a mansion… I do however want a fulfilling sex life with someone attractive and enough money to not have to worry about groceries, gas, mortgage on a house in a safe neighborhood and all that. Get the basics figured out and then happiness can be found

Find something you love

Attached: 9BC17860-8AC5-453D-A062-B3144C93DE3A.jpg (1781x1691, 912.37K)

I’ll add that you need to learn to cut out people who drag you down and worthless pursuits. Some people exist in your life as an emotional and financial suck, some of your pursuits aren’t even yours, they’re your parents or society’s expectations of you. Figure out who and what is worth your time.

Kek I love how much this pandemic is fucking over normieniggers and more especially extroverts.

There is no point apart from whatever you're able to convince yourself is the point. Most people resort to kids.

is that you, bud light bro? take a pic of your stove

Not give in to nihilism.

Key to fulfilment is pursuing and attaining what you desire and for you to curtail your desire in proportion with what is possible in your life

Rent a boat, don’t buy it… fix your car, don’t trade it in… don’t become a step parent or marry into large debt… quality of life is a bargaining tool, sometimes less pay is better than extra hours and stress.

Meaning.

Life is about meaning. The problem is that people look for meaning, but they never find it.

That's because the universe itself is meaningless.

You see, meaning can never be found.

Because meaning is made.

Life is not about finding meaning, but making it. Making meaningful experiences.

The successful are not those with more money, not even the happiest are successful. It is those who make meaning that are successful at life for that is the point.

Go make or do something meaningful and you will be fulfilled.

All the better if it's good and meaningful for others.

Attached: 1633828717477.gif (250x333, 188.77K)

Having kids is pretty fucking selfish

Become stronger and more powerful.

Weirdly sage advice for this cesspool

Fancy seeing you here

It is! How’s it going?

Attached: F378DED9-79DC-433E-890B-963F6FCAE67F.jpg (2149x2106, 1.12M)

Not really. Well having kids and abandoning them is. But dedicated parenting is pretty much the most selfless thing you can do. It’s a fallacy that the planet is overpopulated, it’s actually under populated. We allocate resources unequally but that’s a different story

>Well having kids and abandoning them is.
there's a big difference between a father and a guy with a kid. cowardly men think it's like some sort of weird insurance that will keep the skin on their back safe.

I actually prefer Kaukauna spreadable cheese but my grocery store stopped carrying it for some reason

So purposely bringing another human into this clown world just so you can own them for a decade or two is somehow not selfish? Someone to mold in your image? To teach your vast wealth of knowledge to?
Someone who will love you, support you, do what you say simply because you came in a bitch?
News flash shitiot, most people who have kids arent parents. Kill yourself.

Go back to plebbit you shitsucker

The key to happiness lies not in getting what you want, but in wanting what you already have.

These niggers get to live in a chick fil a parking lot ?

Attached: AF2F1AA0-8447-4E5A-B779-C9131DE923D6.jpg (231x218, 11.72K)

Based on your response I can safely say that the people that created you should have opted for oral that day. It’s just as well you have these opinions since it will keep your mental defective genes out of the general pool. Will not be killing myself today, I actually have a decent and prosperous life. Maybe next year

Oh yeah, have kids, add more to the mess that we call earth. Surely more 3rd worlders is a good thing. Mismanagement of funds and all, astronomical levels of poverty, willingly placing someone in a shithole so that their life is exponentially shittier than someone who lives in a gated community and with enough money to never want or need, an insane amount of corruption, limited job opportunities, right. Having children is the most selfless things one could. You ever been to a walmart or any other store or place and had annoying shits being loud and fucking everything up in a 5 mile radius, fuck face?