Trans is mental illness

trans is mental illness.

Attached: 1631078516525.png (511x504, 408.07K)

That's better than bbc
BTC IS THE FUTURE (get it?)

Why do they make the fake cocks so laughably large

>schizophrenia is a mental illness
>we shouldnt be encouraging them by letting them take schizo meds

This

Does the surgery allow them to get erect?

No. It's why they're seem so big - they appear flaccid but that's their maximum size.

Their “cock” is made of rolled leg or arm skin.
So no.

Oh that's why the Troon has huge scars on her leg. Damn, that horrible. Imagine walking around with this huge hunk of insensitive flesh in your boxers... *Barf*

no shit, sky is blue as well. time to stop posting

Attached: 1644833386140.jpg (1280x720, 71.04K)

Attached: Infected Neo Penis - Congrats.webm (800x400, 1.84M)

gender dysphoria is the mental illness. there's nothing inherently bad about being trans

>there's nothing inherently bad about being trans
everything about being a tranny is inherently bad.

Yes, they can put in a pump

lol, stay mad I guess. Trannies will always be living rent free in your head

Not for long with their life expectancy lmao.

Attached: 60499281-CDEF-4705-BB03-082E7B1D6297.jpg (607x1024, 120.83K)

are... are you seriously that retarded?

As a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the population with an astronomical suicide rate I would say thats one of the only places you guys are living.

Cope with the rope gender gypsy.

yes

Attached: 1644954817579.jpg (616x750, 112.67K)

Because just like with trans women its about their bullshit perceived image of what the opposite gender is, plus every faggot is a size queen. It doesnt stimulate their damaged ass brains if they got a surgery for a normal sized "penis" (mutilation meat tube)

thats literally a roll of salami wtf?

top fucking kek

Attached: 135197105313.jpg (259x220, 58K)

Amazing how they can be such a small percentage of the population, yet take up so much of your brain power. Rent free.

>lol, stay mad I guess. Trannies will always be living rent free in your head

Attached: 1644052746475.png (1000x1000, 253.98K)

About as amazing as the fact that alphabet faggots and niggers are all anyone is allowed to talk about anymore yet you're all still busy killing yourselves and each other.

You're right being a decent, normal pedophile is such a chore these days.

Attached: worth the attention.png (982x611, 117.01K)

Attached: sexual confusion.png (856x662, 39K)

>Amazing how they can be such a small percentage of the population, yet spam such a gigantic amount of jewish nigger propaganda all day every day
fixed

>rent free

Attached: 61oUBi8H2kL.jpg (1051x1360, 77.45K)

Attached: rent free.jpg (1065x499, 131.94K)

That's actually a pretty decent chest surgery, as far as those things go. While I do believe there are legitimately trans people out there, it's far fewer than what we're seeing nowadays. No matter how you look at it, it's a non-standard mental development issue (the polite way of saying developmental disability) that requires therapy. Surgery might be right for a few (what I called legitimate trans people) but it's not for many, and no matter what therapy is absolutely necessary. You're not going to give someone with downs syndrome facial revonstructive surgery and say they're not retarded anymore, this is no different.

can they even get hard?

Most of these f2m trans are still obsessed with fucking degenerate women, do they still have to wear a strap on?