What do these consoles represent?

What do these consoles represent?

Attached: 3928.png (620x690, 348.79K)

Greedy companies looking to exploit their target consumer, autists.

That yellow thing ISN'T a console you fucking retarded waste of your dads sperm.

Fucking non gamer loser.

Muh bon3r

Faggots who are scared to literally paint by numbers, aka put a PC together

>t. retards that don't know what a portable console is

>when your bait doesnt work

>Whites
>niggers
>chinks

The one on the left reminds me of a French fashon show model wearing something with ridiculous, exaggerated popped collars.

literally everybody but pcfags knows pc gaming sucks. enjoy your wild west of cheating and your massive, superior library of 1000s more games... which are all dating sims and shit indie games on Steam lol... but hey, you can buy them 90% off after spending 2k on a machine that can run anything modern competently.

Faggot.

Consoles that are rather disappointing.

big white cock
average black dick
tiny asian pecker

three generations of playstations

Bigger doesn't mean powerful.

that's not what your mother told me last night

im not user but..

>>enjoy your wild west of cheating
But user-sama , surely you know that most games are cross platform these days? So you still get hackers on your shitty, overpriced, not even full 4k consoles.

>> and your massive, superior library of 1000s more games... which are all dating sims and shit indie games on Steam lol
Thanks. We know we have more games than you that are better. Also is that supposed to be an argument that some games are indie?
Hey user, enjoy your triple A Battlefield game, lmfao. Thats all the "choice" you get on a console. Poorfag.

>>you can buy them 90% off after spending 2k on a machine that can run anything modern competently.
If you're a brainlet that dont know how to put together a simple machine, I could see how you could think that. I get it user, legos was hard for you when you were a child. So putting together a computer is hard for you too. Autism is really nothing to make fun of, so I wont make fun of you for that.

I genuinly hope you enjoy paying your PS / XBOX overlords your monthly fee for using their shitty service, that locks you in to their system. They can literally rape you console poorfags and there is nothing you can do but to suck the logs of shit out of their assholes and say thank you master.

Make sure you post yourself doing SoyFace on Any Forums next time mommy buys you another cuckstation.

Pic related.

Attached: ConsoleCucks.jpg (866x768, 215.08K)

Mediocre level home computing

social decline

Consumerism

Attached: AC4733F4-5F21-4C49-A36A-A0119F53DA50.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

sensors

Incredibly based

>What do these consoles represent?
cheap gaming for normies

Same with mom and dad the cuck family