When are we getting rid of cars

when are we getting rid of cars

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1.46M)

When you decide to buy an Ebike or similar PEV.

Biden is well on the way to making it a luxury only the wealthy will be able to afford. The overwhemingly majority of America can't afford an electric car and the prices just increase over time.

When Jesus comes back

When you learn how to grow your own food, clean your own water, produce your own power, be your own doctor. Pretty much everything you’ve ever purchased or consumed was brought to you in an automobile.

Brought to you in a truck. Doesnt mean you must own one. In fact if you live in the suburbs near a decent sized city or in one you might not need a car.

We'll be getting rid of the "people" that want to get rid of things, instead.

All western cities, need to be gassed.

They do that voluntarily with car exhaust every day. Which is weird because for most short trips a bicycle or Ebike would do just fine.

I'd love to live near a city with those commie scooters laying all over the place. "Accidentally" clotheslining you off of them would be hilarious.

I never mentioned rental scooters, but ok. And owning your own personal EV is not communism.

Thats exercise though and you're too fat.

Carpooling could be a bigger thing. I had one for a couple years and it took 2 other cars off the roads 10 times a week

>doesnt understand supply and demand, too much of a poorfag for electric car

everyone would be in shape if cars went away. people would all live closer to services and work

No showers at work though. And pheromones encourage people to act like aminals so we wash them off frequently. At least thats what I heard.

EVs are 100% a commie agenda. They want to make them seem like they are on the way to becoming mainstream, which they are assuredly not and then tax us out of gas cars.

Says the guy who obviously doesnt understand communism. And IDGAF what you drive. Cars are ridiculous 4,000+ pound appliances that are unnecessary for most trips.

fucking never I hope
>taking public transportation with violent smelly nogs/bums/beggars/addicts
be my guest but I'm avoiding the fuck outta that

not just Biden
>making it a luxury only the wealthy will be able to afford
and these morons will cheer and support it while signaling how green and futuristic it is, meanwhile the rich aren't giving anything up

Electric cars have been around for decades and they haven't improved one bit. Until you can recharge them as fast as it takes to refuel a car, they are niche commuter vehicles only.

>haven't improved one bit
Literally untrue.

>Cars are ridiculous 4,000+ pound appliances that are unnecessary for most trips.
according to your retarded and dismiss-worthy standards

You people are what's not necessary.

Ok fatass. Keep your truck. I dont care. I also dont care if you have a hate boner for cyclists. Most unibrows do.

shut up nerd

Flat fact.

You cant shut me up. But you can seethe.

>"I dont care!"
>participating in thread relating to topic
>possibly made the thread
>probably will keep responding
ok fag

I dont care what you do. But small EVs and ebikes are only getting more popular. You will see more of them.

I respect your freedom and individual right to choose even if you're too stupid to do the same. How about that?

> "Trump is racist"
> Biden comes in and encourages electric vehicles while children in Africa gather materials with an AK pressed against their heads
> "Biden is for all colors of people!"

Get a bicycle ya fat commie turd.

Wrong twice. I have a bicycle and you're the one whos fat.

and there it is, not once but twice

Says the guy who clearly doesnt understand communism.

yep, thread went from "no cars!!!" to "h-h-how about we keep cars after all hehe"

Oh gosh, do I spend just $1,200 and DIY my own Ebike or do I become a whore for the auto industry, big oil, big battery and the insurance company too?

Decisions, decisions. :)

I'm not fat, you're fat!

Eat no dicks, comrade.

Attached: 1503308403444.png (565x871, 669.51K)

Its almost like there are 11 people participating in this thread.

Communism never works.

Haters are probably fat.

I already own an ebike.

Suck it Elon Musk, you're a con man.

Suck it big oil.

Suck it insurance fags.

Suck it DMV.

Suck it cops and red light cameras, not paying your tickets. Go catch murderers.

Get my drift? Fuck off.

>>when are we getting rid of cars
Pleb doesn't realize getting rid of his car was always an option.

>decades
The first electric cars were made in the 1860s... EIGHTEEN SIXTIES, the 19th century.
Even in the 1920s most trucks were electric.
Petroleum interests forced electric and steam powered road vehicles out of production.
And todays electric cars could have been made a whole lot better than the rolling disposable fad they've become. Good for the environment? Yeah, those batteries cause more pollution to manufacture and dispose of than a gas engine creates during its usage lifetime.

>Yeah, those batteries cause more pollution to manufacture and dispose of than a gas engine creates during its usage lifetime.
This used to be true, now they recycle batteries. Or at least they're getting there.

That is infinitely preferable, but American's no longer have the stomach for real action.

And yet everyone from all over the world keeps rushing into Western cities. Odd how that works.