20yo virgin

>20yo virgin
I hate myself.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7 (1).png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

at least ur not gay

Attached: 1628228260122.jpg (707x707, 63.16K)

>22 years old
I don't hate myself.

Attached: 1644013828405.png (663x496, 680.29K)

don't i lost it at 22 just get in shape and dont be broke

Have sex then

If you want it that bad… WORK ON IT

Based OP is the same age as me

Attached: 29035720347.png (710x456, 350.61K)

29 here, it gets a lot easier

I lost mine at 21

you'll be okay

Stop

only 20? You are a spring chicken.

20 is not that old you'll be fine as long as you don't develop into one of those arrogant incels who think they have a clue about girls. Just be honest and humble try not to grow defensive, I've met so many young guys who develop such abnormal ideas/attitudes about girls as some form of defence mechanism.

chill, thats average for your age group nowadays. if you dont mate with a human female in two years from now then you are a loser

Just means you didn’t get laid in high school, which is normal. You in college or what are you up to?

once you have sex you'll realize how overrated it is. just enjoy your life, fuck societal pressures

NEET trying to get Any Forums and fix my mental health before the fall semester.

its more common than you think. if you pursue women out of genuine interest youll be more likely to have your first experience with someone who doesnt mind it. as opposed to trying to lose it with some party girl who'll either be weird about it or expect you to perform shit youre not familiar with, basically stress and fuck that. but do whatever you want youll be fine either way

yesterday me and this girl went to press the elevator button at the same time and we touched fingers. she said sorry i said no problem
>sunglasses black leahther jacket pepe

Only replying because in my early 20's the same stuff kept me goding. Lost mine at 25.
Bro, you'll be fine, it'll happen when it is meant to.

>not even old enough to try his luck at social places with alcohol
>not even old enough to have had 4 years of experience socializing with other horny young people in college
that ain't shit frog faggot, come back when you're 25 and you're on some real adult virgin shit

Attached: tinder.png (1050x500, 102.41K)

You’ll be ok if you go to school and try to talk to girls. Just don’t wait until you’re fit, happy or confident to start trying. It never happens.

Start working out and clench your ass checks for 6 months youl feel so much better

The average for a male to lose his virginity in the US now is 24.5 years old. Its been climbing high the last 3 decades and keeps increasing. Meanwhile women lose their virginity at the average age of 15.2. Which means its actually lowering for women. Its just a small percent of males taking all the virginities of women during high school/college. I wouldn't worry too much about it OP. Society is changing so you are average believe it or not.