Air conditioning is technology

Air conditioning is technology

How is Any Forums fighting the summer?

Attached: images (1) (6).jpg (554x554, 9.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

woods.se/en/shop/air-conditioning/woods-ac-cortina-silent-12k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in PH we dont give a shit we drink hot coffee or tea regardless, we exercise while hell is on earth and we dance whenever there is rain. NAMBAWAAAAAANNNNNBN

i dont use clothes

sorry to hear that

This year is my first summer with AC and I couldn't be happier.

I have those around my house. Not sure what brand but their pieces of shit.

get up early enough that air outside is cool
open all ground floor windows and one top floor window
put little fan in top floor window to blow hot air out
close all windows and curtains to trap cold air inside
turn Nest from Eco to Cold for late afternoon when heat starts to seep in

All that in yoir little mud hut?!

ceiling fans :(

They aren't wrong. Can confirm this works great in the mountains and high desert. Pretty much anywhere that sees a change of 20 degrees or more from night to day. One caveat though is the house needs to have decent insulation so results can vary I guess.

A single metal desk fan. I used to have my windows completely covered in aluminium foil to reflect sun energy but now that I rent I have to suffer. The windows are pointed to the south so it turns into a fucking oven here even before I wake up.

woods.se/en/shop/air-conditioning/woods-ac-cortina-silent-12k/

>get up early enough that air outside is cool
only works if you live somewhere that actually gets cool in the summer

good morning sirs

retard

My house doesn't have central air so I got a split system last year with a heat pump. Having AC is great, but I didn't realize how great the heat pump is even here where it gets down to -20C regularly. Works better than my baseboard heaters and brought my bill down quite a bit.

Windows

My city ranges from -5°C to 29°C across the year so a fan and a blanket is just enough for HVAC.

Attached: 41520b_lg.jpg (1920x1920, 1.11M)

it's winter tho

This summer sucks. Fighting it with a heater and winter clothing because so tired of being cold.

it's winter here bud