Why aren't you dating a German girl?

Why aren't you dating a German girl?

Attached: UTTiNZC.png (200x206, 77.7K)

Because a german boy is better

how?

Nazifag here
German girls are just like most other Western girls: most are self-entitled bitches, and it's hard to find a good one.
That's why right now I prefer hooking up, not dating, until I happen on Mrs Right

I just want to feel a woman's touch, any woman

most are arabs

I'm neither white nor brown enough to get one

Attached: 1637207388577.jpg (850x1202, 238.51K)

I married one user. She cooks, she cleans, she raises my anglo baby without complaint. Even on days she's pissed at me, I expect to be waken up to a warm mug of coffee and a nice ole ham brotchen. I'll never date a fat entitled american cunt again

I live in Germany and all the German girls I approach either have a bf (or lie) or reject me outright
>sadryangosling.jpg
and no I wont settle for tattooed low-income status women who didnt finish school, its either a cute academic gf or I'm volceling

lol this thread is full of incels who can't talk to a girl on equal terms. Fucking pathetic

I did when I was in the Army, she was fucking insane. Great in bed though.

Europeans don't like Americans

Cuz I can't find one

fuck off I'm passing well as a normie and have 2 good platonic female friends (1 married, 1 taken). I have no problem talking to women. They just aren't into me

i hate germans

> female friends
Bad idea

nah they are alright and are not gossiping bitches, I vet my friendships for this. Also you get bonus points from women if they see you with other women (at parties, outside etc.), because that means you are normal enough for women to interact with you

im not white

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66.05K)

I don't want to deal with a Manic Depressant who wears Mental disabilities like poke' badges.

Attached: D27B5511-E964-4F7C-B2BC-83D84D17C1C5.jpg (1241x1013, 282.32K)

I am.

She married his huge cock.

because I'm black and german girls don't have ass. next question

Attached: judge2 oberstien lotgh.jpg (771x528, 42.6K)

I live in Mexico and there are no German girls.

shes storing shit undetected. you're gonna wake up without a cock one day user

Euros don’t like circumcised men

I dated a German foreign exchange student in art school. German chicks are arbitrary and pretty masculine. I would never do it again.

Attached: 1617666614472.jpg (800x450, 54.82K)