I had a sexual relationship with my sister for about a year and we even did anal. Ask me anything

I had a sexual relationship with my sister for about a year and we even did anal. Ask me anything.

Attached: 9DB65275-7383-4B9E-BAE1-096607B35539.jpg (1240x1772, 219.24K)

why only a year

Pregnancy scare, and worried about getting caught.

how old is your sister?

i wanted to see your 3-headed baby

How old were the two of you?

We were both in our teens. It was quite a few years ago now.
Lol

Have you been with other females? If yes who was the better nut?

Attached: _70_.jpg (3000x2000, 754.4K)

Yes, but my sis was my first and the best. I still think of getting back with her and can barely control myself whenever I see her big ass jiggle as she walks.

Tell story how it started or some hot other stories with her

Did she cum from your dicking?
Penis size?
Is she/was she hot?
jealous of her boyfriends?

I had a very similar experience in my teens too, young teens though. I was maybe 13, my sister was about about 12.

At first it was just harmless exploration, I'm sure all young kids do it. The whole "I'll show you mine if you show me yours kind of thing", but it progressed much further.

Looking back, I was way too horny, and being way too pushy, which is what freaked my sister and causing her to end it.

Do you still talk about it in private? Who started it initially? Did she swallow?

You ever used condom? You looked at her bate sometimes?

Attached: 20220209_193719_0000.png (1080x1080, 257.04K)

>I had a sexual relationship with my sister for about a year and we even did anal. Ask me anything.
Were you the guy who posted about this yesterday? You took each others' virginity?

I still lust over my sister, despite her having 100+ exes and for all I know, her vagina is imploded
But I still fantasize about it, I even raid her panty drawer and such
Is it even worth making a reality? She should’ve been mine in the first place

>her vagina is imploded
there is no possible way anyone who has ever had sex more than once would ever make this statement.

Myth retard.

How did it start?

for anyone who is interested in my story since OP doesn't seem to be going into any details.

It starts off very innocently between me and my sister, dad wasn't around, mom worked 2 jobs so we could survive, so my sister and I spent a lot of time alone.

she started asking questions about boys and sex and stuff, she would say "my friend told me this, is it true" and I would either confirm or tell her her friend was full of shit

then I started asking her questions about girls, things I wasn't sure about. eventually it turned into asking to show each other what our junk looked like. first it would just be quick flashes, but then it turned into examining in detail, and then touching and exploring.

should I continue?

>for all I know, her vagina is imploded

lmao

Nah.

Attached: 1542398346140.gif (450x338, 346.64K)

What happened to Obi Wan's lightsaber? I mean after he died. Seems like it would be too important for Vader to leave behind, so I don't it would have been blown up with the death star.

Attached: 20220209_192603_0000.png (1080x1080, 113.34K)