Why won't my garloid finally morph? I've been feeding it tap water, limited sunlight exposure

Why won't my garloid finally morph? I've been feeding it tap water, limited sunlight exposure.

Attached: 1642979181993.jpg (640x853, 77.08K)

Is that a black cock inside a bag?

Attached: E_mz1EeXoAIIJUm.jpg (1080x766, 79.06K)

Tap water contains trace amounts of chlorine and sometimes fluoride...

If you want the best results give it bottled mineral water.

How much sunlight?
It depends on the breed or the "type".

A type C should get very little sunlight, where as types F and M should get substantially more..

Are you giving it any supplements?

Attached: 1632424437799.jpg (1024x920, 35.63K)

>trace amounts

Attached: pedro-monkey-puppet.gif (220x292, 39.56K)

I have tried to feed it filter water, but it gives it diarrhea it. Carbonated water seems to be best.
40 min of direct sunlight, no more usually.

How long have you been waiting for it to morph? Tap water is such an amateur thing to give it. What type is it? The best types for tap water are S, V and Y types.

What's the parent types? Is it from and egg or free birthed? Did you check it's setrino gland?

i slapped my garloid and it stopped moving. is it dead or just mad at me?

Attached: bomber.png (565x434, 114.18K)

your garloid has a rare-disease known decutis clausura, this causes the skin to morph inward, this is extremely painful for the creature im sorry user but you should probably put it down

THIS.

I've only ever fed mine with mineral or purified water. Just ensure the H20 is more than 90% oxygenated, some retards think they can use irrigation water on them but it won't work.

>t. owner of a 2 Californian Violets and an Asian Garentti's. They get along fine if you introduce them gradually.

40 minutes? Jesus..

As this user says, You should try and excise the setrino gland. Along the ridge of the specimen you should feel a bulbous feeling bell shaped object, if you apply light pressure along the fibula it will cause the Garloid to excrete a brown, sometimes green paste from its ejector port. These are toxins that build up over time.

Don't do this unless you know exactly what you are doing as you could injure it.

How long have you been waiting for it to morph?

Do you know the species?

Probably frightened

Epson salts, bi-carb soda and a 2 drops of vanilla essence will soothe its pain and after 3 days of application about twice a day you'll find that they tend to have a good survival rate.

fucking bastard. You do know you could lose your license for that. The garloid permit council are serious about shit like that. in fact, i'm surprised you're even allowed to own one considering you'd be that cruel. fuckoff edgy cunt.

Wtf how did you get your hands on some Garenttis? Been trying to get some for years?

D.Clausura? It depends on the subtype or genome of the Garloid.

Types V and Y aren't very good with dealing with tap water if there's a large quantity of limestone in the water..

Type C should basically never see the sun, it depends on the skin tone of the Garloid it's very easy to tell faggot.

You should be arrested and gang raped by niggers for doing that, kys.

If anyone ever used irrigation water on a Garloid they should be shot.

License? That's absurd! Just go to a china town in your nearest city and I guarantee you there's at least 4 different shops that will sell them with no license.

seriously controversial opinion but to reassure the creature into it's confort you can actually get your penis out, this is because believes that there is another within the household and becomes relaxed within the environment however this also causes potential issues as on rare occassion some garloid owners do this with the garloid attaching itself onto the penis causinbg serious problems

Onchidiidae fermentis, not familiar with this species yet. I have cut down on the nutrients after it started to change coloration.
Had it on a potassium and sodium diet for 2 weeks.

Great way to spread diseases within Garloids..

That appears to be a sweet potato. Perhaps your garloid distributor is ripping you off?

Attached: Texas_Roadhouse.0.jpg (1200x800, 130.7K)

That's literally how the wuflu started. Some chink ate a raw garloid and didn't even gut it first.

Sure if you want inbred unhealthy pieces of shit that give little to no milk.

It's looking good. I reccomend some form of Filter for the water to reduce the chloride, sometimes green blotches can occur.

>unrelated to OP

but wanted to show everyone that garloid embryo's were actually found throughout various cornish caves this has baffled much of the garloid research community

Attached: garloid embryo.jpg (4032x3024, 814.13K)

It was purely coincidental. I went to an unrelated expo, chatted to one of these guys that had a stand and was an importer of packaging machinery... Anyhow, we got to talking and turns out we're both into breeding them. I swapped him fours Golden Browns (pedigree) for it. Must say, I was quite fortunately. Nice guy.

>lose your license for that

Sound's like an eurofag. Do you really need a license to posses a garloid in Europe?

Yeah, until your neighbor or fellow g-farmer reports you to the GCP and you get a record on your name. You know how evil those chinks are, you're supporting a cycle user. Enjoy your sick garloids.