Downvoted. Even though you answered the question that OP asked, I do not agree with your stance on Ukraine...

>Downvoted. Even though you answered the question that OP asked, I do not agree with your stance on Ukraine. I know Ukraine has nothing to do with programming (and truth be told, r/programming has rules not to mention any politics) but I looked through your post history before replying. I cannot idly sit by and let you disrespect Ukrainian people. You also seem to be a gun loving lunatic (as shown by your post history), and a Trump supporter. All the worst traits possible. I don't get how r/programming allows crazies like you on here. I hope more people see this. Scum like you need to be booted off this site, and the internet altogether. Here's something that might trigger you, snowflake. #blm #acab #standwithukdraine #transrightsarehumanrights #lgbtqsupporter #banallguns #gunreformnow

>EDIT: why am i being downvoted?

>EDIT 2: I see the chuds are out on patrol. That's it, I'm leaving. Don't expect any answers from me anymore on this subreddit.

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

lol i say and do this though

another Any Forums bait on rebbit

are these "reddittors"... in the room with us OP?

actually i wrote it. its not on reddit. i just thought it would bait people on here lol.

mmmnmm... reddit... reddit.. cant stop thinking about REDDIT
>reddit
>reddit reddit reddit
reddit

Eat my dog's shit.

all those hashtags are based. not for their core meanings but because they're contrary to the majority of opinions on this site. agreeing with the majority is a sign of weakness and the only way to show strength is to be minority.

when did this happen?

@87272760
nice reddit spacing! narhwal :^)

>contrarianism good
>t. contrarian
I love technology threads on the technology board.

meh, at least it's not a complete unabashed "fuck you clean it up janny" thread.

also, i see your point but believe it's equally as bad to attempt currying favor by forcing majority opinion into your posts.

Attached: 1654695277562.png (2044x872, 162.84K)

>calling others reddit
>posting a liberal meme

herbs thread

Attached: 1624564925671.gif (384x400, 453.88K)

nas
ias

/qa/ lost mentally ill freak

We actually won sweetie. For you see, since it was eradicated to protect ugly trannies, it proved our justness to millions of people and now we're the valiant heroes fighting against the soiboi menace.

if you ban your enemies they win
this is a war, not a battle
expect big things in the next two months

are you telling us "dont come to school tomorrow"?

don't post on Any Forums tomorrow

>disrespect Ukrainian people. You also seem to be a gun loving lunatic (as shown by your post history), and a Trump supporter.
And you thought you would find sympathy here on Any Forums, is that it?
There's a echo chamber board for edgy teenagers like you here: >>Any Forums

Attached: Ow_the_edge-4157.jpg (400x400, 55.3K)