Why does it feel good to tie your gf up?

Why does it feel good to tie your gf up?

Attached: IMG_2712.jpg (1773x1773, 1012.57K)

lack of confidence

Felt great during, post nut clarity really suck considering I wasn't the one who fucked her

being in control is a pretty common turn-on

who fucked her user?

Snuck in her sisters man

That was pretty stupid, wasn't it?

Don't know about mine, but I am definitely going to tie yours up

Yea well sometimes you don't realize you were getting off on some else girl getting fucked till your future bro in law is pounding your girl while you sit there and film. Between the shame and the guilt of tricking her it honeatly ruined me

user are you basically suicidal?

rope bunnies are lazy af.

No but I hate the frustration of him smirking when he sees us and her dumbass has no idea

...why did you stay in the relationship? it's over user.

Actually you could confess to the cops so that both of you go to jail and she probably kills herself or whatever.

Kick the shit out of him, it will make you feel better

he obviously isn 't going to be able to do that user

Never tied her up. But I put her face down, twisted her arms behind her back and pounded her. I've got a pretty big dick, but she took it, had no choice really. I watched her ass bouncing off my hips in the mirror as well whilst I did it. She started asking me to cum after 5 minutes.

How about no
That would be the dumbest thing I could do,all he has to do is open his mouth

How did you trick her? Was she drunk or passed out?

just break up with her

Super drunk, and I'd gotten her to let me start tying her up and blindfolded her for awhile, got her home and going and sent him a text when she was set to be obvious

Don't want to, ass is bomb too

Oblivious *

Probably feels good to tie anyone up.

because she showes that she trusts you.
feeling trustet is pretty awesome

Attached: 15364236.webm (348x480, 1.97M)

Share pics or videos of her tied up. That's hot as fuck

never tied any of my gf, i don't like the idea to submit the one who i love, it doesn't turn me on.
i've tied some chicks that I occasionally fucked. Funny turn-on.

anyone else?

I think I betrayed her enough already,beside last thing I need is her recognized