Aren't women going to look silly when they're replaced with this sort of thing in the future?

Aren't women going to look silly when they're replaced with this sort of thing in the future?

Attached: 231319.jpg (488x366, 25.8K)

Won't men look silly playing with their dolls instead of creating profound relationships of trust and respect?

Attached: at-least-you-tried-trash.gif (220x165, 273.82K)

No one else seems to want to (you included).

I'm more into personality than form, so no. :/

The moment artificial wombs become reliable, safe, and cost effective women become obsolete - and men who want to spend time with one will be seen as weird fetishists by most other men.
>creating profound relationships of trust and respect?
Have you ever actually met a woman? Because that phrasing suggests that you haven't.

Attached: Telepathic rape.jpg (540x688, 40.36K)

Too bad women can’t offer that, or you’d have a point.

Totally random, but I can tell whem other women think and feel about me. It is really strange. I know when they are angry and happy and sad and what have you. I use it to help me get laid then I move on with life.

This x 100

Attached: 59003db0ee212.image.jpg (640x594, 71.5K)

That's called reading facial expressions/body language. It sounds like you have a talent for it. Lucky you, that's a valuable skill. You are no telepathic.

I laughed way too loudly at this

best sex in my life
couldnt keep it in the bed though. id just fuck it nonstop

You can always rely on feminism to provide decent humour.

Attached: sexbot consent AI.png (1262x552, 198.49K)

>men who want to spend time with one will be seen as weird fetishists
Artificial wombs don't raise children, that takes a village. Relationships that are profound and require trust extend far beyond the sexual. Have you been a valued member of society? Because that phrasing suggests you haven't.

Attached: He thinks he's being persuasive.jpg (976x651, 107.42K)

There is no persuasion on Any Forums, only making a mockery of the ignorant.

>Artificial wombs don't raise children
Neither do women, have you seen the stats for single motherhood? Every single thing you wouldn't want to happen to a child is massively more likely to happen to children raised by a woman.

>Neither do women
So you're just going to ignore the very next thing I said?
>Artificial wombs don't raise children, that takes a village.
It's in the same sentence.
>Every single thing you wouldn't want to happen to a child is massively more likely to happen to children raised by a woman.
Only because things are more likely to happen to children that are alive.

>women
>trust and respect
lol kids

Half of this site are boomers who still think women serve purposes.

>half
wishful thinking there. Half this site is under the age of 25.

And the other half are over 60.

If they're not, they sure seem like it.

I get called a boomer all the time here, I'm 30. Just last night one user was going on about how I type look a boomer because I annoyingly repeated the phrase "I'm not in your boat". The truth of the matter is that most communication issues here are from geographical discrepancies, not generational ones, but our current culture cools it all "boomer".