Does anyone think the word "nigger" has lost its notoriety online? It used to have shock value...

Does anyone think the word "nigger" has lost its notoriety online? It used to have shock value, now it's exclusively said online by people who wouldn't dare use it in real life.

Attached: 1642662103932.webm (400x616, 1.2M)

no.... because niggers is a word of warning. Like herpes or tigers.... never relax

not really nigger

I don't understand why these faggots larp as if they are in a boxing face off or something, if you're not ready to take a punch just keep your distance

Fun Fact: I live in one of the reddest red states and I've only heard one person randomly say nigger in like ten years, and it was in jest.

Because they are drunk teenagers.

I use it all the time when I make love to the elderly black women of the baptist church I wish the windows of chicken

Nigger has never been more powerful.

It's power to influence and enrage is on par with what I would imagine actual magic to look like.

I dare say, it's the most powerful word there is right now.

Yeah, it'll get a reaction in person, sure. But what I'm saying is most people who use it online would be too scared to use it in real life.

Attached: 1642732073820.webm (1066x600, 1.95M)

Daily reminder that niggers are animals and not human

sage

Its only said by edgy pussy ass faggots who have no social skill. Thats why niggers say it all the time here.

Using a word that causes a person to rage out and instantly attack someone doesn't sound like something most people would use.

It's less personal online.

of course the nigger cheap shots. why are they all like that? ay man were just standing here airing our grievances "BOOM" haha how's that white boy we totally weren't engaged to fight yet but you lose lol

THIS

I would like to eat that pussy when he is done there.

No matter what, you lose and its no ones fault but your own.

What's up Tenda?

the word nigger holds so much power it makes trannies, white sjws, niglets seethe. It's pretty fun watching them cry.

I thought beastiality was illegal. Mods

>the word nigger holds so much power it makes trannies, white sjws, niglets seethe
I genuinely don't think it does. I mean it'll enrage some faggots, but most people who see that think "lmao he wouldn't have the balls to say that to someones face"

Attached: 1643844141964.gif (400x202, 1.85M)

I like kike, because they're amongus

M-O-A-R

Attached: 3288431w1033.jpg (1033x688, 68.8K)