So im finally letting it go. Its been a long time my friend, many memories...

So im finally letting it go. Its been a long time my friend, many memories. I was going to put it to the curb and let the black guys take it. however, i think it might be worth putting it up for free on market place or CL. Someone will fucking take it

Attached: 1BBB3DB7-6538-4FD9-A8C8-968F5DD76F0B.jpg (701x960, 115.71K)

>Thinking that helping niggers is virtuous

Did you check it for loose change?

just soak it in kerosene and burn it.

Why is your room so dirty bruh

I'll let the next owner have the pleasure

I just haven't vacuumed in a bit

i got a better idea.. burn it... ad ur whole apartment.. shits fucked.... just collect the insurance...

Are you getting much use out of that Bible in the background, OP? There's this thing about sloth...

No bro. I had a couch I used to pass out on almost every other day for half a year and when I went to take it out I found someone iPhone who I don't know who's it was, a pellet gun, and over $140 in change and bills. Dude if it's a party couch check it man I'm serious.

>insurance
Id have to have insurance for that idea to work. The chair could be reupholstered

you have scabies

Attached: 5658757575.jpg (377x393, 29.87K)

Crazy

I don't have scabies

Its been through many parties. I actually sat in that chair high on acid for like 3 days straight.

Dunno chief, you sound attacked to that dirty ass chair, I'd say just pay someone to restore it, I mean frame still looks good cause I can see it through the hole lmao.

I could, get it covered in some nice pleather

something that was a part ofg your life for so long deserves better, a viking burial of sorts, burn it, have some beers, send it off proper

In the parking lot behind my building

Your couch looks like it'd been through the apocalypse bro.
But the only reason I threw out my couch was because it was pissed on, threw up on, cummed on, and the last draw was it got smashed in on the middle so it sunk in way too much otherwise I would have kept it.

Exactly.

Post inside of fridge

you do you just don't know yet

That sucks man. This ones still firm in the rump

sure, or like take it out in the boonies