*makes tiny ass keyboards irrelevant*

*makes tiny ass keyboards irrelevant*

Attached: 41RHV+qjuIL._AC_.jpg (412x301, 15.52K)

What the fuck is this, a cover to hide your numpad in case it triggers you?

oh fuck I must consoom that, where buy?

Anti-cat keyboard protection.

Attached: 61eb8c05be8c4_0.jpg (1536x2048, 297.1K)

>What the fuck is this
Numpad shroud

not buying unless RGB

So true.
this but unironically

Attached: 1634806340181.jpg (2560x1440, 600.62K)

cutfags won't know this feel

Forced meme.

keypad phobia is now a real thing.

I've been telling you faggots since forever, but you still refuse to listen.

Mouse bridges are the proper solution to keyboard -> mouse distance. They are far cheaper (hell, you can easily build one yourself) and don't force you to give up a single key.

It's unbelievable how most self-professed "tech" people often fail to see the simple, obvious solution to their problem and instead come up with bizarre contrived ways to achieve a worse result.

this is to put your mouse over it? are you trying to speedrun carpal tunnel?

I used one of these in typing class.

>carpal tunnel
Stop falling for internet memes.

Just train your cats correctly

If I have to nigger rig my desk just so I can use my mouse properly because my keyboard has a vestigial lump on the side of my mouse maybe the better solution would be to have the numpad done away with. Also mouse bridges are horrendously uncomfortable to use for more than a couple minutes.

You really can't train a cat. When you're not around they will still do whatever they want.

>ass keyboards
whats that?

language is constantly evolving and theres nothing you linguist cucks can do about it. trying to force language into a rule book is an effort in vein and goes against language lived by actual people

Natural gem.

turn your non-ergonomic massive keyboard into something more uncomfortable by putting your hand closer but 7 inches higher
Okay tranny.

Why do faggot retards still think cats are good pets in 2022? Might as well own a fucking fox. Seriously just get a dog. Dogs don't do this shit and you won't die from toxoplasmosis.

>in vein
10/10 you got me

>there are all kind of wrist cushions due to the fact that having your wrist bent all the time leads to RSI
>fuck all that let's bend the wrist even harder

Attached: E4.png (418x494, 85.97K)

You won't die from toxoplasmosis either. Its really only harmful to a fetus in a pregnant woman