I'm a 29 year old white dude, I meet a 21 year old chinese fob competitive dancer

>I'm a 29 year old white dude, I meet a 21 year old chinese fob competitive dancer
>she's cute, but seems a little autistic (studies physics at a good school)
>think that she's a virgin for a while
>we hang out and cuddle watching horror movies, she doesn't want to make out, moves away from kisses
>eventually we end up making out on the 4th date or something, I end up sucking on her tits and her pants come off
>she is grinding on my crotch but doesn't want to fuck, says she would need to shower
>after this she gets flakey, i confront her asking her what she wants, she says she was scared by how "aggressive" i was about sex.. I tell her i didn't get that vibe and that she needs to communicate better if she feels that way
>she agrees, says she is a bad communicater
>things cool off for months
>I hit her up again, say we should hang out
>she suggests watching a movie at my place, then in the 11th hour changes it to just sleeping over at my place (i live about an hour away from her).
>"but no making out/sex if you're comfortable with that"
>i say ok because I think this is just her trying to communicate and I don't want to shut her down
>she comes over in some lacy undies to sleep over, cuddles but nothing more, I don't wanna push boundries because she was explicit.
>we end up getting lunch, I bring her homemade muffins for lunar new year
>lunch is great, she got into stanford's phd program so i tell her I'll take her to a fancy dinner to celebrate

Attached: 1640989069558.jpg (1440x1080, 198.66K)

>she is beside herself with the muffins, "no one has ever gotten me anything before"
>i take her to a ritzy candlelit dinner, $300 for the whole thing, i wear a suit she wears a fancy gown, we have a ton of fun.
>she got me a book of poetry and watercolor paintings, seemed super sentimental
>after dinner she takes me to a dancing competition where her friends are competing, which was a lot of fun
>but she introduced me as her friend...
>she then drives me home at midnight and gets emotional about stuff (unrelated to me) on the way home
>at my house "user.. thanks for everything"
>i send her a text thanking her for the thoughtful gift the next day, and she says "i hope you enjoy it"
>fast forward to today, i was debating sending a valentine's day message.. My older GFs say she is just a dumb 21 year old and definitley friend zoning me, but idk if they are just jealous/bitchy?
>I send her a message saying "happy valentine's day, I think you're really awesome, I owe you chocolate or flowers next time we hang out!" and she responds "happy valentine's day :)"

what's the verdict, friendzoned or not?? what's my strategy from here on out?

Attached: eunchae.png (737x895, 1.77M)

fuck her already faggot

probably religious, ask to marry her bro,

Friend zoned
She sounds quite low-libido, I'd move on as far as the romantic affair is concerned.

You got nothing to lose. Go for it you like her, if it works out it works out. Don’t listen to your older gfs though, they don’t want you to be happy.

and to add, I don't see the point of you having a relationship if you dont wanna marry someone, if youre genuinely interested in her, I say go for it.

oh and you're 29, if I was you, i'd commit suicide next year. but that would be me in that situation,

youve already wasted your life, its probably time to make that change,

if you dont, make sure that you dont regret your decision

well during the lunch she did ask me if I was religious and I said I was agnostic.. she also said she was agnostic, but I didn't ask her why she asked

Autistic chink bitch, fuck you

then thats probably it, most people are kinda reserved about sex when it comes to that sort of thing. "I'm waiting for the one" that sort of thing.

I really dont wanna give out good advice while im on Any Forums but it seems that you need it.

hope it goes well for you.

Don't u know the 3 date rule kek? You got zoned, cease contact until she INITIATES anything again, don't be her needy lap dog user.

Ur a fucking simp orbiter my dude
She has no interest in you , She doesn't kiss you but you spend 300 on dinner?
Literal retard shit LOL

oh and if she denies you then I'm sorry,

it happens. But maybe she just wants to be friends with you? she seems willing even after you were agressive when it comes to sex, and it seems that she's open minded,so thats cool.

keep her.

what is the three date rule???
So you think she is a virgin then??
I genuinely don't know what her deal is. Like said it seems like on one hand i'm an orbiter, but then wtf is the poetry/watercolor book? and taking me around her friends?

Attached: 1636324890742.jpg (1253x1895, 1.58M)

Stare her in the eyes and rape the life force out of her

>says she would need to shower
>she says she was scared by how "aggressive" i was about sex
>. I tell her i didn't get that vibe and that she needs to communicate better if she feels that way
>she agrees, says she is a bad communicater

Hmmmm...

>So you think she is a virgin then??

probably yeah, the way she's reserved about it. But since she's a dancer her hymen probably broke a long time ago, so there's no true way of knowing.

Also, how was she when you two almost had sex? Thats a good indicator.

>I genuinely don't know what her deal is. Like said it seems like on one hand i'm an orbiter, but then wtf is the poetry/watercolor book? and taking me around her friends?

taking you to her friends? Thats a missed detail, she probably trust you enough that she can show you to people who can possibly ridicule her.

A good sign to be honest,

if you're not confident, ask her if she wants to marry you next time you hang out or something, just say it casually like if the sky is blue,

you havent prepared yet and Im sure that no time will be wasted, I mean, how important could marriage be to her? I suggest you take the roll.

if she says yes, good for you,

if no, ask her to stay friends and maybe nothing is lost,

oh and since she technically ALMOST had sex with you, then she's probably interestted, and she literally hangs out with you inside your home so.

Why don't you ask if she is a virgin instead of trying to rape her

Sounds like a traditional Chinese girl. Also sounds like she’s waiting for you to make a move to show commitment. Don’t be a pussy. She’s not going to introduce you to her friends as her boyfriend unless you’ve explicitly told her you want to be her boyfriend, because then she loses face if you aren’t serious.

>Also, how was she when you two almost had sex?
I mean I was leaning up against a couch not doing anything and she was aggressively grinding her ass into my crotch in just her panties without me doing anything to her.. I grabbed her hips and started kissing her neck and that's when the whole "I would need to shower" line came out
>taking you to her friends
the dance competition was full of her friends, that's where I was introduced as her friend in the second post

Attached: IMG_8315.jpg (480x640, 38.63K)

She's 21 in Australia presumably, she's getting dicked down hard.

nah USA, she moved here when she was 18 to study physics

Attached: hmm.png (1062x1500, 430.71K)

Just talk to her instead of being a pussy.
Tell her what you feel,
Ask her what she wants in the rationship instead of posting in the internet about it.

Stop being a hyper aggressive sexually frustrated retard

are the pictures you post her? if so, she doesnt look that bad,

anyhow,

speaking from experience, I too was agressive when I first made out with someone, I would push them to do things as we go on,

in your situation though, it seems that she was trying to peer, and when you did try to fuck her, she was afraid, kinda getting a vibe that she's a virgin from that one, especially when you say that she's grinding her ass.

weird thing to do when you make out, or maybe that's just me since I kinda just tug on the shirt of my partner.

anyhow, if she introduced you to her friends when she's DANCING, in a COMPETITION, then your view to her isnt that bad mate, whatever you did to do that? Good job.

1) she might consider herself out of your league if she is truly getting a stanford physics PhD which we can now probably go find her with btw. That's basically #1 for physics and physics is a pretty prestigious subject. Her parents won't accept you if you aren't equal. She might be looking for a chang with similar credentials.
2) chinese are more traditional, a lot more traditional than americans
3) she isn't reciprocating, you are putting more energy in so I would move on

oh and I just realized you two went cold for months before hanging out again, so a failed marriage proposal isnt going to be a stain in your relationship, she's a smart girl, probably knows that as well, but the question is, are you mature enough to actually accept it as is?

yeah but it seems that the girl is more willing to be with him though?

and she's 21, hell theyre both adults, they can take are of themselves.

She IS reciprocating, she just doesnt want to go skin deep.

based on that text message reply I think she is not reciprocating. In my experience, when a girl likes you, she will send multiple messages and communicate too much

Im a fucking nomad when it comes to women, I probably fucked more of them than you have fingers.

Tell her it's been bugging you that she introduced you as a friend and want to know if that's all she thinks of you, it's that simple

thats an unhealthy view point isnt it? I mean, jesus christ really? she sends multiple messages?

what kind of beta shit is that?

anyhow, I just say you go for it OP, you have more than enough reasons that things wont go bad should you ask.

or what this guy says, since he has a point, if youre not interested in marriage, ask her if she wants to be more than friends.

this guy is what I meant, my bad.

is it really that good?? I would have thought that mit and stuff like that would have been better, but yeah she was pretty pumped about it

Attached: doxen.jpg (1024x1024, 166.37K)

Sometimes when Chinese come to the USA, they don't know how to leave their old relationship culture behind and get used to ours.

I once encountered a FOB mainlander who really desired me as a boyfriend. Guys got me to ask her out an I did. Ashe asked my age and I was 18. She said she was 19, and that was an instant deal breaker for her. I felt bad that she felt stuck with the mainland ways.

Well, what can I say? Some people come to the USA, but it's not like they can suddenly change. Heck, I met many mainlanders who are enthusiastic to westernize, but it isn't always easy or natural for them.