I hate women

I hate women

Attached: 20220214_201406.jpg (1242x1311, 160.47K)

And they hate you. Because you're an orbiter. Stop.
> srsly. I hope this is fake. If not, stop this behavior. Don't simp . if you can't be direct irl then don't send memes online

the correct response to this would have been
>Again? Does this one know about the others?
just in case the guy was there

Im not an orbiter. Females just like to tear me down any chance they get

Women are only good at being sluts and they know that, so they can’t resist bragging about it

All women are fickle whores and opportunists

Attached: 1631426636426.jpg (2510x1570, 534.87K)

The fuck is going on with top right's balls?

probably because you're the exact type of guy that posts shit like "I hate women" on Any Forums and they can sniff you out a mile away lmao.. you're just not that great user. sorry.

Why did you have to point that out

and all guys who say shit like this have 2 inch dicklets and mommy issues. not women's fault they don't like you, it's yours. you're gross.

Wtf is wrong with the upper right guys ballsack? It looks completely empty lol.

If ALL women treat you the same, maybe the problem isn't everyone else. The problem is you. You're probably some annoying, needy faggot. Women don't like that shit.

>not women's fault they don't like you
I don't seem to have implied anything like that, but I do dislike women heavily due to having chronic gay.
Why are you mad though?

Attached: 1631426982831.png (976x886, 201.97K)

awe women didn't want you so you became a faggot, im so sorry user

Yes, that's exactly right. You have me all figured out.

Attached: 1631418355846.jpg (923x633, 201.57K)

not as much as this guy you don't

Attached: 1643660786857.jpg (1080x1466, 215.52K)

Attached: 1643921637667.gif (292x292, 1.96M)

Now post all of the other texts you sent this girl before she finally got tired of you not getting the hint and just out right said this to you

All the women who post shit like this have been pumped and dumped and have daddy issues. Even the ones with dicks.

So what? Just throw money into blue balling yourself under the delusion that if you spend more you'll eventually get some?
Would you recommend a normal man to just throw his entire savings onto a stripper because she'll finally love him for it?

even your dubs cannot save you, tits or gtfo

yeah, this is just how they are. I've learned the hard way as well. you have to be rapey & assertive to get anywhere with these hoes

the gut on that guy lol

looks like there's nothing there..? is this what castration looks like? how can he get hard then???

cope

damn

based

still, bitches can block, ignore, etc. why be sadistic? they deserve rape

I get you're a coping femanon but I'm actually 8/10 and had girls chase after me before. They're just literally all whores who hop from dick to dick then complain they can't find a good man