Almost done with uni

> Almost done with uni
> Still virgin and no gf

Did I fuck up the easiest time of my life to actually find someone?

Attached: 1615350701189.jpg (826x700, 32.43K)

Short answer: yes
Long answer: yes
There might be another chance, but not for you, specifically.

yup. after uni i've basically met 0 new people except for coworkers (almost all elderly and male), and the new wives of my old friends.
I legitimately have not met a female who was single and in my age range in like 8 years.

Better hope you find someone in grad school because after that your odds go WAY down

bars exist.

Lost your chance to find an educated girl. Now you'll be stuck picking from drunk single moms with a half breed child already.

Whats it like to have no real real life experiences? Babby never had a job? Babby never went out with friends? Did babby even turn on the lights in their dorm room in the morning?

Being in college is the most social time in a lot of peoples lives (in the western mainstream culture anyway) and if your work/industry doesn't put you in contact with women then you might have a harder time meeting new people. Talk shit if you want to, but for a lot of people it gets more difficult after college

Yes and no. Men have their highest sexual market value when they are in their mid-to-late 30's, but beautiful, single women will never be so widely available as they are right now. In short, you missed the quantity, now you've got to go for the quality.

God I hate how much i didnt give a shit about dating in my earlier uni years, came back and bit me in the ass big time.

That's actually pretty reassuring to be honest. Just hope I can score a good paying job (engineering degree so hopefully possible)

Yes. Its been 4 years since I graduated and I haven't met a soul. In fact I havent even made a single friend since highschool, almost 10 years ago. I used to contemplate taking my Beretta and blowing my fucking brains out on valentines day, but now I dont even care. There is no one my age at work, and the few friends I had from highschool/college times have all faded away. They're all getting married or have gfs and their own homes, meanwhile Im spending valentiens day evening on Any Forums.
The past few days ive been weighing the pros and cons of just going to fucking Ukraine and godwilling, dying there.

Do you have any hobbies outside of work?

>tfw associates degree in a field unrelated to my current work making sub 35k a year
I have fucked up my life beyond repair.

Attached: 1640323966723.jpg (560x564, 59.23K)

This. I went to uni too, and while it was easier than it was now to hook up with a girl, that's only because there were so fucking many of them on campus, and they all got black out drunk every weekend. Even then tho I noticed the majority would leave bars, clubs, pubs, etc with older guys, cuz of the higher sexual market value thing.

I'll bang my gf tonight extra hard in honor of you Any Forumsros godspeed

I have a master's and post doc in chemistry and genetics. I currently work at a call centre for around 25k a year. Going to uni was the biggest mistake of my life

Not really. PC gaming, researching/reading about foreign and exotic lands, and guns (though its become a prohibitively expensive hobby, not to mention a sausage fest).
I love travel, did quite a bit as a kid, but my pathetic pay makes that impossible.
Im starting to think I might have a boring personality, but I wouldnt know, because I haven't met a single soul to tell me so.

I have no degree and making six figures. Just get a better job. It's a labor shortage right now...

holy shit are you in the USA? Thats pretty horrendous. I honestly believe college is a fucking sham unless you get lucky. I'm not a lucky person so obviously it didnt work out for me.

Start networking now while you're still in uni. Find groups of people to hang out with on a regular basis. Keep up with uni friends after you graduate. That'll keep you social and increase your odds of meeting new people and hooking up.

The fuck is wrong with you? I have a bachelor's in biochem and I'm making close to 80k.

Yeah, I like guns too I know the feels. Yeah man, get involved in a hobby community, and if you want to meet women in particular, take up swing dancing or salsa dancing. Get into it and get good, and you will meet a lot of different women.

Kek
Even short ugly poojets get lots of sex in uni
You really have to be a turbotard to miss out on sex in uni

/thread

>sexual market value thing
This is a crock of shit. The older guys are Chad's. They always were. They were banging uni girls when they were in uni, they're banging uni girls long after uni.
You dont suddenly become the envy of women everywhere just because you turned 30. Plenty of 30-40 year old neckbeards out there, they're not slaying poon.

>he didn't like the truth
>he thought memes will get him through the day
sad to be you, tbh.

You a fucking idiot or what? You are, aren't you?

Thats what I keep hearing but I cant seem to find said jobs. What do you do? I feel like I got conned. I seriously don't know what to do. Im pretty much out of hope.

God I wish I wasnt such a pussy about knowing what to do with my life that I didnt jump straight into higher education. Not saying Uni is a scam but if your hearts not in it its really not worth it.