I know that I'm going to regret asking this

I know that I'm going to regret asking this...

How is your Valentine's day going?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1808, 201.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jABCY0w0gZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As well as this man's past 11 years :(
youtube.com/watch?v=jABCY0w0gZs

Mine is going pretty well. Wife and I are going to Valentines dinner in an hour or two, and she has promised to let me fuck her in the ass tonight. She likes it about two or three times a year, on special occasions when she is a bit drunk. That’s enough for me and I don’t push my luck.

I haven't spoken to or interacted with anyone all day. Don't reckon that will change either.

Went pretty well. I was off work today but took my manager out to lunch during her break. Had a good time.

Haven’t killed myself yet. So, pretty bad.

Honestly, no girls want to date me but it doesn’t mean that they aren’t into me

I pretty much just flirted with like everyone all day and it went alright. Cute girl ended up rubbing against my arm and my leg for the entirety of one of my lectures but legit just shot up left afterwards so I didn’t get her number or anything

Kinda lonely but also kinda hot so I dunno

The usual. Spending the night alone in bed with my other half staring at the wall wondering why I'm wasting my life in this sexless relationship.

I mean I got myself to blame. Not really making much of an effort.

I hate myself and have regretted most of what i posted today and yesterday, I am defiantly spiraling and mental illness is setting in.

Attached: 1621336718153.png (720x648, 181.53K)

The duality of this site.

Got a sauce for that pic, buddy?

all week leeding up to v-day B isa colossal Bitch.
I make her some bespoke red metal &LED box with that shit she likes in there with the chocolates. .... shes like oh... uh.... fuking gets little Caesar's pizza, and hijacks one of the vday cards from my kid.

My date is about to get better.

Attached: KEK.jpg (603x800, 62.15K)

STOP

Fine, I choose to eat a lot of good food and drink good beer often, I know why I'm not having any sex tonight. Maybe I'll get fit, maybe I'll get addicted to cocaine. Life is a mystery.

Attached: 1644267673910.jpg (1024x576, 53.6K)

Lmao that's true

Actually pretty well. Any Forums failed to proffer advice on my latino Any Forumsooty thread but it's been going good regardless. Things are looking spicy in Michigan

I worked all day. First Valentine’s Day single in years. I broke off with my fiancée last year.

Stop right there criminal scum

Good good. Spent the day cutting trees in the woods and now I'm cuddling with my kitty.

I only have heartbreaks behind me but I'm going to keep plowing forward until I find the one. Godspeed.

Holy shit normies

Well I've lost everything in the last year. So my date is alcohol and cigarettes. Hopefully if I can find some coke ill fade into oblivion

Attached: 1640656286919.png (1200x655, 1.14M)