The American left needs to be rounded up and excecuted

The American left needs to be rounded up and excecuted.

Attached: Fatphobia.jpg (815x1200, 173.03K)

wow I never would have thought of that

Attached: fat nig.jpg (449x599, 79.69K)

God people are such idiots

Attached: 1644599410035.jpg (425x422, 47.48K)

They need to be murdered.

Attached: FLkmXRrWUAEkzOs.png (2000x1955, 135.39K)

In becoming more fatphobic daily. I hate these people.

disable the thing that let you become a fat useless waste of space. i agree

fats are even more shunned in every other civilization. how tone deaf and coddled are these fucks

when the fuck are we collectively going to clamp down on shit like this and stop allowing people any fantasy delusion they can cook up to defend their shit decisions and shit lives

Shouldnt you be gearing up to die in Ukraine for a Russian Oligarch that couldn't give to shits about you Ivan?

Wednesdays going to be дepьмo commrad!

Soon, their mentally ill empty heads will roll.

Are the Russians in the room with us right now?

This fat faggot is scared, he should be.

This but anyone over the age of 25 who hasn't been laid

I'll have a shot of vodka with Ivan you fat piece of shit.

Cringe

The extremists on either side need to be rounded up. They're equally insufferable. We get it, you're unique, and indescribably sensitive. Leave me alone

na bro this bitch is def a republican, the dismantle of the west will be all because of them and its been in the works since the 80s with Regan

Selfish Fat Pig eating enough for THREE people

Built for bbc

white women in the US are so fucking hilarious. I'm 29 and I had a 32 year old fat ex try to sabotage a relationship i was having with a 21 year old chinese competitive dancer because "she was too young and asians look like children" LMFAO. it's over for white women unless they figure out their beauty standard

Attached: 1640989069558.jpg (1440x1080, 198.66K)

Built for bbc

Posts a screenshot of a headline from a non reputable news source about some nobody from 3 years ago and uses it as an excuse to want to round up and execute your political opponents.

Conservative retard at its finest

BWC!

Attached: Eunji2.webm (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Attached: 56454443453.jpg (660x660, 37.69K)

Fat chicks are nasty as they get older and their vaginas smell like a hot dumper sitting in the summer sun.

funny how anytime there is someone who has opposite beliefs to them their first response is violence or that the should get the fuck of "their" country. Ya know not like having the ability to safely have the freedom of your own beliefs is one of the pillars this country was founded on or anything right?

what's this "shimmy" called? dance-pill me anons

i think it's called the "show off my bouncy jugs" dance

Attached: Eunji4.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

fat people are fucking insufferable